- 1 How do you get from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 2 Can you take a train from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 3 What is the cheapest way to get from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 4 How long is the bus ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 5 Why is Phuket so popular?
- 6 Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
- 7 Is Bali or Phuket better?
- 8 What’s better Bangkok or Phuket?
- 9 Can you take a boat from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 10 Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
- 11 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 12 What is the best location to stay in Phuket?
- 13 Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
- 14 How safe is Thailand?
- 15 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
How do you get from Bangkok to Phuket?
BANGKOK TO PHUKET BY TRAIN
- Make your way to Hua Lamphong Station. You can take the MRT to Hua Lamphong Station.
- At Hua Lamphong Station take the train to Surat Thani. Travel time is between 8 hours 40 minutes to as long as 12 hours, depending on the train.
- At Surat Thani Station, take a bus to Phuket.
Can you take a train from Bangkok to Phuket?
From Bangkok to Phuket by Train Trains don’t go all the way from Bangkok to Phuket, but you can hop on one until you reach the town of Surat Thani and then switch to a bus for the rest of the journey. The train ride takes anywhere from 8.5 to 12 hours, depending on which train you choose.
What is the cheapest way to get from Bangkok to Phuket?
The cheapest way to travel from Bangkok to Phuket is by bus. The trip starts at Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal and takes a minimum of 13 hours. Depending on the carrier and travel class, it costs between 700 and 1.100 Thai Baht (around 20 to 36 USD).
How long is the bus ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
The express bus from Bangkok to Phuket will take you to the destination in 13 hours 10 minutes, the ticket cost is a minimum of $19. The combined trip (train + bus) takes 16 hours, and the ticket including both forms of transport costs from $35.
Why is Phuket so popular?
There are many destinations in Thailand, but Phuket remains one of the most popular. The gorgeous beaches with their breathtaking sunsets, the warm climate all year, the vibrant nightlife and the friendly people certainly make it desirable. Its history of welcoming foreign traders also plays a central role.
Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
Is Bali or Phuket better?
Phuket offers a western experience whereas Bali offers a local Indonesian experience. If you plan to visit beaches, lie on the soft sand, and eat flavorful food, Phuket is where you should go. If you want a shopping experiences at famous outlets and romantic getaways, Bali is highly recommended.
What’s better Bangkok or Phuket?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Can you take a boat from Bangkok to Phuket?
Travel from Bangkok to Phuket by boats A ferry, a shuttle boat, a night boat or even a longtail boat, there are several choices. Bus + ferry or boat transfer formulas are also available
Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
What is the best location to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
Phuket is an island with many resort areas, Pattaya is a city. Phuket is more expensive in almost every respect than Pattaya, but Phuket’s beaches are far superior, in fact the beaches in the centre of Pattaya are not suitable for swimming as the water is not clean.
How safe is Thailand?
Thailand is generally a safe country to visit, but it’s smart to exercise caution, especially when it comes to dealing with strangers (both Thai and foreigners) and traveling alone. Assault of travelers is relatively rare in Thailand, but it does happen. Possession of drugs can result in a year or more of prison time.
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.