- 1 Are hotels expensive in Bangkok?
- 2 Can I bring a girl to my hotel room Bangkok?
- 3 How much does it cost to stay in Bangkok?
- 4 Which part of Bangkok is best to stay?
- 5 Is 5000 baht a day enough?
- 6 How much should I pay for a massage in Bangkok?
- 7 How much do you pay for a girl in Pattaya?
- 8 What does guest friendly hotel mean?
- 9 Is the Landmark Hotel in Bangkok guest friendly?
- 10 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 11 What is best currency to take to Thailand?
- 12 What should you not wear in Thailand?
- 13 Is Sukhumvit a good area to stay in Bangkok?
- 14 What part of Thailand should I visit?
- 15 What is the best city to stay in Thailand?
Are hotels expensive in Bangkok?
Hotels in Bangkok Hotels are always the most expensive accommodation and can leave a huge gap in your travel budget. Bangkok hotel prices can range from $60 to more than $500 a night and they can come with great luxury.
Can I bring a girl to my hotel room Bangkok?
Bringing girls to the hotel will not be a problem, but they might have to leave an ID at the reception for security.
How much does it cost to stay in Bangkok?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Bangkok is $560 for a solo traveler, $1,006 for a couple, and $1,886 for a family of 4. Bangkok hotels range from $14 to $142 per night with an average of $45, while most vacation rentals will cost $90 to $340 per night for the entire home.
Which part of Bangkok is best to stay?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
Is 5000 baht a day enough?
A budget of 2,500 to 5,000 baht per day is enough to stay in a three or four star hotel, eat at most of Bangkok’s mid range and high-end restaurants and easily get around the city by taxi instead of depending on the BTS, khlong boats and bus system.
How much should I pay for a massage in Bangkok?
First you have to pay 100 baht to enter the temple site while entrance is free for Thais. One hour of Thai massage costs 420 baht for foreigners. For Thais the price is only 260 baht.
How much do you pay for a girl in Pattaya?
Pattaya bar girl prices 2020. 1500-3000 for the whole night (LT), 1500+ for short time (ST) up to two hours, bar fines: 400-500+; Pattaya go go girl prices 2000-4000 LT, 2000+ ST, bar fines 800-2000; freelancers 1000-1500 ST, 1500-2000LT.
What does guest friendly hotel mean?
Guest friendly hotels allow you to bring and overnight visitor to your room at no extra cost to you. They are sometime call “ girl friendly ” or “no joiner fee” hotels.
Is the Landmark Hotel in Bangkok guest friendly?
Yes this hotel is guest friendly. If the guest is a girl friend the people at the door may ask her to leave her ID at reception.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
What is best currency to take to Thailand?
The Best Way to Get Thai Baht? Bring some cash in your home currency with you. Changing pounds or dollars in a currency exchange office on almost any street in Thailand gives you a better rate than most anywhere else. Airport rates are lower, don’t exchange all your cash at the airport.
What should you not wear in Thailand?
Just don’t wear super short shorts or skirts where your bits are hanging out. Tanks tops are generally fine but I’d avoid spaghetti straps and I’d probably wear a thin kimono over it or at the least, wear capris or pants so it’s a bit more “evened out” and you don’t have both shoulders AND legs fully exposed.
Is Sukhumvit a good area to stay in Bangkok?
Sukhumvit is arguably the best area to stay in Bangkok for nightlife and has it all when it comes to dining and clubbing! Much of the action centers around the street Soi 11, Bangkok’s famous party street, a favorite with both ex-pats and visitors with its extensive selections of restaurants, clubs, and bars.
What part of Thailand should I visit?
Best Places to Visit in Thailand
- Chiang Mai.
- Railay Beach.
- Phang Nga.
- Similan Islands Marine National Park.
What is the best city to stay in Thailand?
11 Top-Rated Cities in Thailand
- Bangkok. Night view of Bangkok.
- Ayutthaya. Wat Chaiwatthanaram at sunset in Ayuttthaya.
- Chiang Mai. Doi Inthanon National Park.
- Hua Hin. Coconut palms on the beach at Hua Hin.
- Phuket. James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay near Phuket.
- Krabi Town.