- 1 How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
- 2 Is there a train from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 3 How do you get from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 4 Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
- 5 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 6 Why is Phuket so popular?
- 7 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 8 How safe is Thailand?
- 9 What cities fly direct Phuket?
- 10 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
- 11 Can you drive from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 12 Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
- 13 Which is better Bangkok Pattaya or Phuket?
- 14 What is the best time to visit Phuket Thailand?
How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
Flight time from Bangkok to Phuket is 1 hour Distance from Bangkok to Phuket is approximately 680 kilometers.
Is there a train from Bangkok to Phuket?
From Bangkok to Phuket by Train Trains don’t go all the way from Bangkok to Phuket, but you can hop on one until you reach the town of Surat Thani and then switch to a bus for the rest of the journey. The train ride takes anywhere from 8.5 to 12 hours, depending on which train you choose.
How do you get from Bangkok to Phuket?
BANGKOK TO PHUKET BY TRAIN
- Make your way to Hua Lamphong Station. You can take the MRT to Hua Lamphong Station.
- At Hua Lamphong Station take the train to Surat Thani. Travel time is between 8 hours 40 minutes to as long as 12 hours, depending on the train.
- At Surat Thani Station, take a bus to Phuket.
Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
Why is Phuket so popular?
There are many destinations in Thailand, but Phuket remains one of the most popular. The gorgeous beaches with their breathtaking sunsets, the warm climate all year, the vibrant nightlife and the friendly people certainly make it desirable. Its history of welcoming foreign traders also plays a central role.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
How safe is Thailand?
Thailand is generally a safe country to visit, but it’s smart to exercise caution, especially when it comes to dealing with strangers (both Thai and foreigners) and traveling alone. Assault of travelers is relatively rare in Thailand, but it does happen. Possession of drugs can result in a year or more of prison time.
What cities fly direct Phuket?
Below you can find a list of all cities and countries that have direct flights to Phuket, ordered by popularity.
- Bangkok (Don Muang) (DMK)
- Bangkok (BKK)
- Singapore (SIN)
- Doha (DOH)
- Dubai (DXB)
- Ko Samui (USM) 17 flights this month.
- Bengaluru (BLR) 16 flights this month.
- Chiang Mai (CNX) 16 flights this month.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Can you drive from Bangkok to Phuket?
Can I drive from Bangkok to Phuket? Yes, the driving distance between Bangkok to Phuket is 839 km. It takes approximately 12h 8m to drive from Bangkok to Phuket.
Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Which is better Bangkok Pattaya or Phuket?
Phuket is more expensive in almost every respect than Pattaya, but Phuket’s beaches are far superior, in fact the beaches in the centre of Pattaya are not suitable for swimming as the water is not clean. Beaches just to the north and south of Pattaya are better, but still not as good as Phuket.
What is the best time to visit Phuket Thailand?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.