- 1 How do I take BTS in Bangkok?
- 2 How much is MRT in Bangkok?
- 3 How do I get a bunny card in Bangkok?
- 4 How do I top up my BTS card?
- 5 Are taxis expensive in Bangkok?
- 6 What is the BTS dance line?
- 7 What is the difference between MRT and BTS in Bangkok?
- 8 What does MRT stand for in Bangkok?
- 9 Why do they say the rabbit died?
- 10 Can you use Rabbit Card on MRT?
- 11 What is rabbit food?
- 12 What is Rabbit line pay?
- 13 How do I pay top up line?
- 14 How do I reload my Rabbit Card?
How do I take BTS in Bangkok?
How to use the BTS ticket
- Now that you have the credit card sized BTS ticket proceed to the metallic barriers.
- Place your ticket into the lower slot on the barrier.
- At the back of the BTS ticket is a small map showing you all the BTS stations.
- Proceed up or onwards to the platform you need.
How much is MRT in Bangkok?
Bangkok MRT fare of a Single Journey Ticket, which is valid for a single journey, depends on the chosen destination, starting at 16 Baht, up to 42 Baht per journey on one line and up to 70 Baht if you’re changing lines on your journey.
How do I get a bunny card in Bangkok?
Standard Rabbit Card are available for sales at all BTS Ticket Offices. Standard Rabbit Card can be obtained for 200 Baht, which include 100 Baht issuing fees and 100 Baht initial stored values. There is no annual fees for Standard Rabbit Card.
How do I top up my BTS card?
Topping up Rabbit
- Visit any BTS Ticket Office or any other Authorized Top-up Service Provider displaying with the “top up” sign.
- Add cash in multiples of 100 baht up to a maximum of 4,000 baht.
- Your cash will be instantly converted to stored value in your card and you can begin spending on any supported merchant.
Are taxis expensive in Bangkok?
The fare starts at 35 baht and stays there for the first 2 kilometers. The fare gradually works its way up with 2 baht at a time (roughly per km). A surcharge applies in traffic jams (1.25 baht per meter when moving under 6 km/h). Typical taxi fares for going a few kilometers are around 50 baht.
What is the BTS dance line?
On stage, J-hope, Jimin and Jungkook are nicknamed the “dance-line”, while Jin and V often leave especially lasting impressions on the red carpet. “BTS” is the acronym for ” bangtan-sonyeondan “, which roughly translates to “bulletproof boy-scouts”.
What is the difference between MRT and BTS in Bangkok?
BTS is a skytrain that run across Bangkok from North to South East area. MRT is a subway that runs along with the main road in Bangkok. Both have air conditioning system with comfy chairs, which keep you comfortable from hot humid in Thailand. You can find travel help desks at Phaya Thai and Saphan Taksin BTS station.
What does MRT stand for in Bangkok?
The Metropolitan Rapid Transit or MRT is a mass rapid transit system serving the Bangkok Metropolitan Region in Thailand.
Why do they say the rabbit died?
When urine from a woman in the early months of pregnancy was injected into immature female mice, their ovaries would enlarge and show follicular maturation. The term “rabbit test” was first recorded in 1949, and was the origin of a common euphemism, “the rabbit died,” for a positive pregnancy test.
Can you use Rabbit Card on MRT?
Can You Use A Rabbit Card on the MRT or ARL? No. Rabbit cards can’t be used on the subway system (MRT) or City Line Airport Rail Link to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Passengers have to buy separate tickets to use those services.
What is rabbit food?
Rabbits should have a daily diet of mostly hay, a smaller amount of fresh vegetables, and a limited number of pellets. Hay is the most important part of a rabbit’s daily intake. Unlimited, high-quality grass hay, such as Timothy, orchard or brome, should make up the bulk of a rabbit’s diet.
What is Rabbit line pay?
LINE Announces “Rabbit LINE Pay” Business Partnership in Thailand between LINE Pay and Offline Payment Platform Rabbit. LINE Pay is an innovative and fun mobile payment platform from LINE (via the legal entity LINE Biz Plus Limited) that provides fast, easy and convenient payment on the go.
How do I pay top up line?
Adding and Withdrawing Money
- From the LINE Pay main menu, tap Add Money > Bank Account.
- Select the bank account that you want to use.
- Enter an amount and tap Add Money.
- Enter your LINE Pay passcode.
How do I reload my Rabbit Card?
Top Up. Top up Rabbit Card is easy. Visit any BTS Ticket Office or any other Authorized Top-up Service Provider with “top up” sign displayed, add cash in multiples of 100 baht up to a maximum of 4,000 baht. Your cash will be instantly converted to stored value in your card.