- 1 How do I book a train in Thailand?
- 2 Can we buy train ticket at Station?
- 3 Is it cheaper to buy train ticket online or at Station?
- 4 Can we buy train tickets online?
- 5 How do I buy a train ticket in Thailand?
- 6 How do I buy train tickets in Thailand online?
- 7 Can I board train after 5 stations?
- 8 What documents are required for train reservation?
- 9 How many hours before train ticket can be booked?
- 10 Which site is best for train ticket booking?
- 11 How can I get the cheapest train tickets?
- 12 Is it cheaper to buy a train ticket on the day?
- 13 Can we book train ticket online without Irctc account?
- 14 How do I download train tickets?
- 15 How can I check my seat in train?
How do I book a train in Thailand?
Guide to Booking Thailand Train Tickets Online
- Step 1 | Choose Where to Buy Tickets.
- Step 2 – Choose Your Ticket Class.
- Step 3 – Pay for Your Thailand Train Tickets.
- Step 4 – Receiving Your Thai Train Ticket.
Can we buy train ticket at Station?
Yes you can buy tickets at the station. There is a separate set of counters for advance reservation on railway stations. You get a reservation form from a inquiry window and fill it and stand in a queue with it.
Is it cheaper to buy train ticket online or at Station?
It is much cheaper to buy train tickets online rather than at the ticket office, as you will normally only get pricier walk-up fares here.
Can we buy train tickets online?
A. To book train tickets online, log on to the EaseMyTrip website and click on the train tab. Once you click on continue option, you will be asked to verify your IRCTC id to continue booking online train tickets. Now, you can enter the passenger details and proceed to book.
How do I buy a train ticket in Thailand?
Train tickets can still be purchased via booking counters at Thai railway stations. In most cases you will be asked to show your passport when purchasing tickets in person at counters. You can also book via the 24-hour SRT Hotline when in Thailand by dialling 1690.
How do I buy train tickets in Thailand online?
Buy Thailand Train Tickets
- Step 1: Search for trains by travel date and destination.
- Step 2: Buy your tickets online by credit or debit card or through PayPal.
- Step 3: Select whether to collect your tickets in Thailand or pay an additional fee for postage to your home address.
Can I board train after 5 stations?
Rule #2: The rule of two stops The rule thus allows you to board the train from the next upcoming station, if that is feasible. Once the train has passed the upcoming stop (or the time line), the TTE is free to allocate the seat only to the next person on RAC list.
What documents are required for train reservation?
List of ID cards and documents required for online train ticket booking
- Aadhar card.
- Voter photo identity card.
- Driving License.
- Pan Card.
- The central/state government issued Photo Identity card.
- Student Identity Card with photograph.
- Nationalized Bank Pass Book with photographs.
How many hours before train ticket can be booked?
The first reservation chart is prepared four hours before departure, while the second one comes out 5 – 30 minutes before departure. Henceforth, you can book your train tickets until the second reservation chart has been prepared.
Which site is best for train ticket booking?
Your guide to the best train ticket booking platforms in India
- Take a Look at MakeMyTrip.
- Enjoy the Benefits Offered by Goibibo.
- Make Use of Cleartrip.
- Make your Bookings through RailYatri.
- Rely on EaseMyTrip.
- Take a Glance at Yatra.
- Do not Forget to Check IXIGO.
- UTS App is the Most Beneficial.
How can I get the cheapest train tickets?
How to get cheap train tickets
- Get a Railcard or 16-17 Saver. With a Railcard you can get 1/3 off the price of most train fares.
- Book advanced fares.
- Buy a Season Ticket.
- Use a fare finder.
- Avoid booking fees.
- Smart ticketing.
Is it cheaper to buy a train ticket on the day?
Advance tickets are usually the cheapest way to travel by train, and generally go on sale 12 weeks before your date of travel. The deadline used to be 18:00 on the day before travel – but many train companies now allow you to buy an Advance ticket much later than this, even on the day of travel itself.
Can we book train ticket online without Irctc account?
A: In case you do not want to login into IRCTC website, or simply don’t have an IRCTC account, type in your PNR in the same way when you check the status of your reservation. Now go to the Print Page option, select Menu-> File-> Print.
How do I download train tickets?
How to print IRCTC train e-ticket
- Log on to the IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by providing the correct username and password.
- Go to ‘My Transactions’ and click on ‘Booked Ticket History’ link on the main menu bar.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed.
How can I check my seat in train?
How to Check Train Seat Availability
- Enter your Source and destination station.
- Choose the date of journey.
- Enter “Search Trains” and the list of trains, running dates, and their seat availability will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose your train and preferred class from the list to complete train ticket booking.