- 1 How are Seattle and Bangkok different Brainly?
- 2 What makes trade and with it the exchange of culture?
- 3 What problems do Bangkok and Seattle share?
- 4 Does Bangkok have a major university?
- 5 What Is Culture trading?
- 6 How did the Silk Road facilitate the spread of trade and promote cultural diffusion?
- 7 How does technology affect culture?
- 8 What is the most common religion in Thailand?
- 9 What is Bangkok university famous for?
- 10 What is a three year degree called?
- 11 How many years is a doctorate degree?
How are Seattle and Bangkok different Brainly?
Answer: The correct answers are: Bangkok is much larger than Seattle; and Bangkok is building skyscrapers much faster than Seattle.
What makes trade and with it the exchange of culture?
Trade spreads ideas and culture because it involves people moving from place to place around the world as they trade. As they move, they (and the people they meet) come into contact with new ideas and cultural practices.
– Air pollution levels in Bangkok and Seattle can be so high that schools even close. – Bangkok and Seattle are known to be cities with some of the worst traffic in the world. – Education is a fundamental part of Thailand’s development engine. About 20% of the total state budget goes to education.
Does Bangkok have a major university?
Bangkok University (Thai: มหาวิทยาลัยกรุงเทพ), established in 1962, is one of the oldest and largest private, non-profit universities in Thailand. Bangkok University began in the Kluay Nam Thai area of Bangkok. The university president is Mr Petch Osathanugrah (2016).
What Is Culture trading?
Cultural trade can be seen as the nexus between creativity and globalisation. The equal distribution of creativity can provide a way for emerging market economies to benefit from both. The cultural economy is also a source of innovation in both products and processes.
How did the Silk Road facilitate the spread of trade and promote cultural diffusion?
Many goods were exchanged along the Silk Road, including both silk from China and glassware from Rome. In addition to new products, ideas and knowledge were exchanged. In this way, trade brought cultural changes to both East and West.
How does technology affect culture?
Technology influences everyday life and has a strong influence on culture. So, technology is incorporated in all aspects of culture including travel, food, government, and art. Technology shapes different cultures and differentiates one from another. It allows us to intermix.
What is the most common religion in Thailand?
Buddhism is the largest religion in Thailand, which is practiced by 93% of the population. There is no official state religion in the Thai constitution, which guarantees religious freedom for all Thai citizens, though the king is required by law to be a Theravada Buddhist.
What is Bangkok university famous for?
Bangkok University is one of the oldest and most famous private universities in Thailand under the patronage of the Bangkok University Foundation. The University has operated since 1962 as a center of knowledge to develop modern graduates with knowledge and practical skills to serve the country in the future.
What is a three year degree called?
A bachelor’s degree (from Middle Latin baccalaureus) or baccalaureate (from Modern Latin baccalaureatus) is an undergraduate academic degree awarded by colleges and universities upon completion of a course of study lasting three to six years (depending on institution and academic discipline).
How many years is a doctorate degree?
A doctorate degree typically takes four to six years to complete—however, this timing depends on the program design, the subject area you’re studying, and the institution offering the program.