- 1 How can I go to Phuket from Bangkok?
- 2 How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
- 3 How long is the bus ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 4 Can you drive from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 5 Is it cheaper to fly to Bangkok or Phuket?
- 6 Can you take a boat from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 7 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 8 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 9 Is it better to go to Phuket or Bangkok?
- 10 Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
- 11 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 12 Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
- 13 How do you get to Phi Phi island from Bangkok?
- 14 Where do you stop on the way to Phuket?
- 15 Can u drive to Phuket?
How can I go to Phuket from Bangkok?
BANGKOK TO PHUKET BY TRAIN
- Make your way to Hua Lamphong Station. You can take the MRT to Hua Lamphong Station.
- At Hua Lamphong Station take the train to Surat Thani. Travel time is between 8 hours 40 minutes to as long as 12 hours, depending on the train.
- At Surat Thani Station, take a bus to Phuket.
How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
Flight time from Bangkok to Phuket is 1 hour Distance from Bangkok to Phuket is approximately 680 kilometers.
How long is the bus ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
The express bus from Bangkok to Phuket will take you to the destination in 13 hours 10 minutes, the ticket cost is a minimum of $19. The combined trip (train + bus) takes 16 hours, and the ticket including both forms of transport costs from $35.
Can you drive from Bangkok to Phuket?
Can I drive from Bangkok to Phuket? Yes, the driving distance between Bangkok to Phuket is 839 km. It takes approximately 12h 8m to drive from Bangkok to Phuket.
Is it cheaper to fly to Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
Can you take a boat from Bangkok to Phuket?
Travel from Bangkok to Phuket by boats A ferry, a shuttle boat, a night boat or even a longtail boat, there are several choices. Bus + ferry or boat transfer formulas are also available
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
Is it better to go to Phuket or Bangkok?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
Phuket is an island with many resort areas, Pattaya is a city. Phuket is more expensive in almost every respect than Pattaya, but Phuket’s beaches are far superior, in fact the beaches in the centre of Pattaya are not suitable for swimming as the water is not clean.
How do you get to Phi Phi island from Bangkok?
Travel distance from Bangkok to Koh Phi Phi (via Surat Thani) is about 830 km. The best and fastest option is to travel by plane from Bangkok to Krabi (or Phuket) and take a ferry or speedboat to Koh Phi Phi. Travel by plane + ferry from Bangkok to Koh Phi Phi (via Krabi) takes about 5-10 hours.
Where do you stop on the way to Phuket?
Best stops along Ayutthaya to Phuket Town drive
- Dream World.
- Safari World.
- BTS Skytrain.
- Thanon Khao San.
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha – Wat Phra Si Rattana Satsadaram / Wat Phra Kaew.
- The Grand Palace.
- Wat Phra Chetuphon (Wat Pho)
- Wat Arun Ratchawararam Ratchaworamahawihan.
Can u drive to Phuket?
Phuket is about 867km (539 miles) from Bangkok, with a travelling time of approximately 10 hours. Driving in Thailand is quite pleasant outside of town and cities. Motorways are in good condition and mostly well sign-posted in Thai and English.