- 1 How far are the two airports in Bangkok?
- 2 What is the difference between the two airports in Bangkok?
- 3 Which Bangkok airport is closer to the city?
- 4 What is the largest airport in Bangkok?
- 5 How do I transfer from BKK to DMK?
- 6 Which is the main airport in Bangkok?
- 7 How many airports does Thailand have?
- 8 How far is Bangkok airport from the city?
- 9 What airport do you fly into for Thailand?
- 10 Which is the No 1 airport in world?
- 11 Which airport is the most beautiful in the world?
How far are the two airports in Bangkok?
How far are Bangkok Airports from each other? The two airports DMK and BKK are 29.5 miles apart. That is 47.5 kilometers (KM).
What is the difference between the two airports in Bangkok?
Bangkok has two airports – Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) and Don Mueang Airport (DMK). Don Mueang Airport is the smaller and older of the two airports, handling some international flights and a high volume of domestic flights. Most low-cost airlines that serve Thailand are based out of Don Mueang Airport.
Which Bangkok airport is closer to the city?
Don Mueang International Airport is the closest airport to the city centre, in Bangkok. It is 26 kilometres from central Bangkok where all the top attractions are located.
What is the largest airport in Bangkok?
Bangkok Airport ( Suvarnabhumi International Airport ) is Thailand’s biggest airport and is one of the coolest transportation hubs in the world. The facilities are excellent and there are daily flights to every continent. Around 58 million passengers travel through Suvarnabhumi Airport every year.
How do I transfer from BKK to DMK?
The free shuttle that runs to and from BKK and DMK has a transfer time of anywhere from 50 minutes to two hours depending on time of day and traffic. Taxi rates between BKK and DMK or vice versa should run approximately 350-450 baht. There will be some small toll fees in addition to the fare (approx 60-65 thb).
Which is the main airport in Bangkok?
The Bangkok Airport is known as Suvarnabhumi Airport and is the main hub of Thai Airways International, Bangkok Airways, Thai Smile Airways. Bangkok International Airport is the ninth busiest airport in Asia and serves as the principle airport for tourist-heavy Thailand.
How many airports does Thailand have?
Thailand has 38 airports, including seven international airports. Six of them are located in Bangkok, Samutprakarn, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phuket, Hat Yai, which are under the supervision of Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited while U-Tapao International Airport is operated by Royal Thai Navy.
How far is Bangkok airport from the city?
Suvarnabhumi airport terminal is approximately 30 kilometres (19 miles) east, half an hour from the broad Bangkok CBD area, depending on traffic and time of day. The most direct route is via the raised freeway between, which incurs toll of 70 Baht and airport tax of 50 Baht – total 120 Baht (approx $4.)
What airport do you fly into for Thailand?
Which airport in Thailand is best to fly into? Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) is the best airport in Thailand to fly into. It is the biggest airport in Bangkok.
Which is the No 1 airport in world?
1. Singapore Changi Airport. Singapore Changi Airport once again earned the top prize again this year as the world’s best airport for the eighth consecutive year.
Which airport is the most beautiful in the world?
10 most beautiful airports in the world
- Beijing Daxing International Airport.
- Changi Airport, Singapore.
- Hong Kong International Airport.
- Adolfo Suárez Madrid – Barajas Airport.
- Marrakesh Menara Airport.
- Denver International Airport.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai.
- Shenzen Bao’An International Airport.