- 1 How far is Thailand from Bangkok?
- 2 How far apart are Thailand and China?
- 3 How long does it take to drive from Bangkok to Pattaya?
- 4 Is Bangkok dangerous for tourists?
- 5 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 6 Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
- 7 Is Bangkok close to China?
- 8 Is Japan near Thailand?
- 9 Can you take a train from China to Thailand?
- 10 Which is the best location to stay in Pattaya?
- 11 Are there beaches in Bangkok?
- 12 How much is taxi from Bangkok to Pattaya?
- 13 Is Bangkok safe to walk around at night?
- 14 What should I avoid in Bangkok?
- 15 What injections do you need to go to Thailand?
How far is Thailand from Bangkok?
Distance from Thailand to Bangkok is 240 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 149 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Thailand and Bangkok is 240 km= 149 miles.
How far apart are Thailand and China?
The shortest distance (air line) between Thailand and China is 1,369.94 mi (2,204.71 km). The shortest route between Thailand and China is 1,910.92 mi (3,075.32 km) according to the route planner.
How long does it take to drive from Bangkok to Pattaya?
The distance from Bangkok to Pattaya is only about 147 kilometers, or 91 miles. Several major highways (Highway 3 and Highway 7) conveniently connect the cities. The trip takes approximately two hours depending on your mode of transportation and traffic (rush hour and Fridays are travel peak times on this route).
Is Bangkok dangerous for tourists?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers and backpackers, but it’s also incredibly hectic. Petty theft (including bag snatching) is the most common type of crime you’ll face. Also, some people will try to rip you off, including taxi drivers who refuse to turn on their meters.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Is Bangkok close to China?
The distance between Bangkok and China is 2405 km. The road distance is 3653.5 km. Yes, the driving distance between Bangkok to China is 3653 km. It takes approximately 43h 28m to drive from Bangkok to China.
Is Japan near Thailand?
Distance from Thailand to Japan The shortest distance (air line) between Thailand and Japan is 2,762.33 mi (4,445.55 km). The shortest route between Thailand and Japan is 4,304.91 mi (6,928.09 km) according to the route planner.
Can you take a train from China to Thailand?
The 873-kilometer China-Thailand high-speed railway is a flagship project that will help promote the Belt and Road Initiative, in line with upgrading infrastructure construction as well as economic development in Thailand. The project will eventually connect Kunming city, Southwest China’s Yunnan Province with Bangkok.
Which is the best location to stay in Pattaya?
If you’re wondering where to stay in Pattaya, the best area to stay is probably the beachfront area around Beach Road. Here, you’ll be close to the beautiful beach as well as all of the exciting bars and restaurants that are popular with tourists.
Are there beaches in Bangkok?
Bang Saen is Bangkok’s nearest beach, popular with Thais. For solitude seekers, Ban Krut on the mainland is an excellent choice. For easy access, good resorts, and a nice small town feel, Hua Hin and Cha-am can’t be beat.
How much is taxi from Bangkok to Pattaya?
When you arrange a taxi from Bangkok to Pattaya through your hotel or a travel agency you should expect to pay a premium for the service so the price will be around 1500 baht. 1500 baht is actually the official meter-taxi rate from the city, but as always you can negotiate on this price.
Is Bangkok safe to walk around at night?
2. Re: Is it safe to walk around Bangkok at night? Yes safe.
What should I avoid in Bangkok?
10 Things NOT to Do in Bangkok
- Don’t… get a taxi that’s already parked.
- Don’t… forget to stand up during the King’s Anthem.
- Don’t… sit next to a monk (if you’re female)
- Don’t… buy rounds in a nightclub, buy a bottle!
- Don’t… carry your passport around.
- Don’t… wear shorts or a skirt to the temple.
- Don’t …
What injections do you need to go to Thailand?
What vaccinations do I need for Thailand? It’s recommended that travellers to Thailand have jabs for tetanus and hepatitis A, possibly for Yellow Fever too, and they should also take additional precautions depending on which regions they’re visiting and the activities they plan to do.