- 1 How long is the flight from Thailand to Singapore?
- 2 How far is Singapore to Thailand by plane?
- 3 How can I go from Bangkok to Singapore?
- 4 Is Bangkok near Singapore?
- 5 Is Thailand better than Singapore?
- 6 How much money do I need for 3 days in Singapore?
- 7 Is it cheap in Singapore?
- 8 Is there a train from Thailand to Singapore?
- 9 How many hours is Singapore to Thailand?
- 10 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bangkok?
- 11 How much is train from Bangkok to Singapore?
- 12 How far is Bangkok from Singapore by plane?
- 13 Is Bangkok cheaper than Singapore?
- 14 Is Singapore better than Bangkok?
- 15 Is Singapore Tourist friendly?
How long is the flight from Thailand to Singapore?
Flight time from Bangkok to Singapore is 2 hours 15 minutes.
How far is Singapore to Thailand by plane?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Singapore and Thailand is 1,635 km= 1,016 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Singapore to Thailand, It takes 1.81 hours to arrive.
How can I go from Bangkok to Singapore?
Train, bus • 28h 58m
- Take the train from Bang Sue Junction to Hat Yai.
- Take the train from Hat Yai to Padang Besar.
- Take the train from Padang Besar to KL Sentral.
- Take the train from KL Sentral to Seremban.
- Take the bus from Terminal 1 Seremban to Golden Mile Tower Singapore.
Is Bangkok near Singapore?
The distance between Bangkok and Singapore is 1426 km. The road distance is 1822.7 km. It takes approximately 4h 58m to get from Bangkok to Singapore, including transfers.
Is Thailand better than Singapore?
Singapore is good for a relaxed vacation like a family holiday or a honeymoon. It is comfortable to travel, has plenty of attractions suitable for every member of the family. But it has nothing unique to offer. Thailand is more of a roller coaster ride with an opportunity to experience something unique every day.
How much money do I need for 3 days in Singapore?
You’ll want to plan on spending a minimum of $50 to $60 USD per day. This will cover getting around town, eating and staying in inexpensive accommodations. If you want to lay your head somewhere a bit nicer or have some extra cash to spend on bar-hopping, plan for $85 to $100 USD per day.
Is it cheap in Singapore?
Singapore is more expensive than other cities in Southeast Asia, but it is still significantly cheaper than most western cities. There are many hostels in the city where you can stay for cheap, or you can arrange a nice luxury hotel for a fraction of what you might pay in the U.S. or Europe. Food is also quite cheap.
Is there a train from Thailand to Singapore?
Trains from Bangkok to Singapore. The only direct train service from Bangkok to Singapore is the Eastern & Oriental Express which is a fantastic service but very expensive and the trains run infrequently. You can, however, travel much more cheaply every day year by using regular Thai and Malaysian train services.
How many hours is Singapore to Thailand?
Flying time from Singapore to Thailand The total flight duration from Singapore to Thailand is 2 hours, 27 minutes.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bangkok?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport. Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price. High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport is June.
How much is train from Bangkok to Singapore?
Trains from Bangkok to Singapore The train fares will cost around 3505 USD. Also, ticket prices for the selected destination may vary from 3503 USD to 3507 USD.
How far is Bangkok from Singapore by plane?
The shortest distance (air line) between Bangkok and Singapore is 883.48 mi (1,421.83 km). The shortest route between Bangkok and Singapore is 1,127.93 mi (1,815.23 km) according to the route planner.
Is Bangkok cheaper than Singapore?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Singapore.
Is Singapore better than Bangkok?
In terms of a variety of cultures and foods, Bangkok is much better than Singapore, which is more convenient to travel due to their transportation.
Is Singapore Tourist friendly?
With a low track record for street violence, along with strict laws on drug and alcohol consumption, Singapore is one of the safest countries to visit in the world. The city-state ranks 8.95 out of 10.00 for safety in the TravelBird study.