- 1 How many days are enough for Bangkok?
- 2 How much do you spend a day in Bangkok?
- 3 Is 5 days enough in Bangkok?
- 4 Is 2 days enough in Bangkok?
- 5 Which is the best area to stay in Bangkok?
- 6 What can couples do in Bangkok?
- 7 Is 5000 baht a day enough?
- 8 How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
- 9 How much should I pay for a massage in Bangkok?
- 10 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 11 Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
- 12 Is Bangkok safe?
- 13 Which floating market is best in Bangkok?
- 14 Is Saturday a working day in Thailand?
How many days are enough for Bangkok?
A span of 3 days in Bangkok isn’t long, but it’s enough to let you appreciate most of the things Bangkok has to offer. Exquisite temples like the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and the grandeur of the Grand Palace are among the must-see attractions that you can visit in 3 days.
How much do you spend a day in Bangkok?
You should plan to spend around ฿2,113 ($64) per day on your vacation in Bangkok, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿513 ($16) on meals for one day and ฿144 ($4.35) on local transportation.
Is 5 days enough in Bangkok?
So if like most people you only have two to five days to spend in Bangkok, before you jet off to the mountainous or beachy regions of Thailand, then don’t despair. In fact, I would argue that three to five days is the ideal timeframe to get a great overview of the city of Bangkok.
Is 2 days enough in Bangkok?
2 days in Bangkok is not much but it’s enough to feel the spirit of this place! Here is my 2 days Bangkok itinerary. Don’t be discouraged by the limited time- this guide is not made for the people who like to walk 10 hours a day. You will have time to get tired and also to relax.
Which is the best area to stay in Bangkok?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
What can couples do in Bangkok?
Most Romantic Things to Do in Bangkok
- CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok. Bangrak.
- CRU Champagne Bar. Pathumwan.
- The Moon Bar. Sathorn.
- Mandarin Oriental. Bangrak.
- Yunomori Onsen. Sukhumvit.
- Le Normandie. Photo courtesy of Michelin Guide Bangkok.
- Embassy Diplomat Screens.
- The Oriental Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok.
Is 5000 baht a day enough?
A budget of 2,500 to 5,000 baht per day is enough to stay in a three or four star hotel, eat at most of Bangkok’s mid range and high-end restaurants and easily get around the city by taxi instead of depending on the BTS, khlong boats and bus system.
How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
How much money do you need for 7 days in Thailand? Within 7 days in Thailand, you can base yourself in Bangkok and the northern regions of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. We recommend you to plan a budget of $40 dollars per day.
How much should I pay for a massage in Bangkok?
First you have to pay 100 baht to enter the temple site while entrance is free for Thais. One hour of Thai massage costs 420 baht for foreigners. For Thais the price is only 260 baht.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
The best time to visit Bangkok is from November to March when the heat and humidity are at their lowest. Still, Thailand’s tropical climate could easily bring temperatures up to 90 degrees on any given day, regardless of the time of year.
Is Bangkok safe?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers and backpackers, but it’s also incredibly hectic. Petty theft (including bag snatching) is the most common type of crime you’ll face. Also, some people will try to rip you off, including taxi drivers who refuse to turn on their meters.
Which floating market is best in Bangkok?
Top 8 Floating Markets In Bangkok
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
- Amphawa Floating Market.
- Wat Sai Floating Market.
- Bang Nampheung Floating Market.
- Bang Phli Floating Market.
- Bang Khla Floating Market.
- Tha Kha Floating Market.
- Taling Chan Floating Market.
Is Saturday a working day in Thailand?
Normal business hours are the same in Thailand as in most other countries. It’s still common for many companies to work a half day on Saturdays. However, it is highly unusual for Thais to request a business meeting on Saturdays.