- 1 How long is the flight from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand?
- 2 Is Bangkok cheaper than Kuala Lumpur?
- 3 Can Malaysian fly to Bangkok?
- 4 Is there a train from Malaysia to Thailand?
- 5 How far is Thailand from Malaysia by plane?
- 6 How can I go to Thailand from Malaysia?
- 7 How do you get from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand?
- 8 How can I travel to Thailand by car?
- 9 Which city is better Kuala Lumpur or Bangkok?
- 10 Is food expensive in Kuala Lumpur?
- 11 Is Malaysia safer than Thailand?
- 12 Can I enter Malaysia now?
- 13 Can I travel from Malaysia to Phuket?
How long is the flight from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand?
The total flight duration from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Bangkok, Thailand is 1 hour, 58 minutes.
Is Bangkok cheaper than Kuala Lumpur?
Which one is cheaper? The average cost per day in Kuala Lumpur is $41, while the average cost per day in Bangkok is $38. So Bangkok is slightly cheaper by $3. This includes accommodation, food, entertainment and transport.
Can Malaysian fly to Bangkok?
1. Malaysian citizens entering Thailand for less than 30 days do not require any visa. 2. Make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of your entry into Thailand.
Is there a train from Malaysia to Thailand?
There is no direct train from Malaysia to Thailand. All travellers need to alight from the train to clear the customs and immigration at the Padang Besar Train Station before taking another train heading to Thailand.
How far is Thailand from Malaysia by plane?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Malaysia and Thailand is 1,294 km= 804 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Malaysia to Thailand, It takes 1.44 hours to arrive.
How can I go to Thailand from Malaysia?
If you want to head from Kuala Lumpur or Penang to Bangkok by train, you actually need to take two trains. First, a train to the border, and then the overnight sleeper train across Thailand to Bangkok. Step One – Head to Butterworth Station in Penang.
How do you get from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand?
The best way to get from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand is to train via Hat Yai which takes 21h 26m and costs RM 110 – RM 460. Alternatively, you can bus via Hat Yai, which costs RM 180 – RM 210 and takes 24h 51m.
How can I travel to Thailand by car?
India to Thailand by road via Myanmar Route Map
- Day 1: New Delhi – Lucknow (535 km, 8-9 hours)
- Day 2: Lucknow – Darbhanga, Bihar (590 km, 11-12 hours)
- Day 3: Darbhanga – Siliguri (325 km, 7-8 hours)
- Day 4: Siliguri – Guwahati (460 km, 10-11 hours)
- Day 5: Guwahati.
- Day 6: Guwahati – Kohima (360 km, 10-11 hours)
Which city is better Kuala Lumpur or Bangkok?
KL has more culture in my opinion, being more a melting pot of different nationalities, which makes the city what it is. Food is great, shopping great also, and it has sightseeing like the Petronas Towers. Very different places, Bangkok being more hectic, but it is an amazing city. KL is more sedate.
Is food expensive in Kuala Lumpur?
While meal prices in Kuala Lumpur can vary, the average cost of food in Kuala Lumpur is RM45 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Kuala Lumpur should cost around RM18 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Is Malaysia safer than Thailand?
Statistically, Malaysia is probably safer than Thailand. But if you consider how much partying, drinking and prostitution goes on in Thailand, it’s actually not bad at all. How safe is it to travel in big cities like Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur? Very safe.
Can I enter Malaysia now?
You’re not permitted to enter Malaysia as a tourist. If you plan to visit Malaysia, you must obtain approval from the Malaysian Government to enter (or exit and re-enter) and meet other requirements. You’ll also be subject to quarantine in a government facility on arrival. 4
Can I travel from Malaysia to Phuket?
Train from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket Thailand. It is not possible to travel all the way by train from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket in Thailand because the railway line does not go to Phuket. However, you can travel part of the way by train and then transfer to a bus or minibus.