- 1 How many hours is the flight from San Francisco to Thailand?
- 2 How many hours does it take to fly from USA to Thailand?
- 3 What is the best airline to fly to Bangkok?
- 4 How many hours is New York to Thailand?
- 5 Is Thailand a state?
- 6 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 7 What is the longest flight in the world?
- 8 What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
- 9 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
- 10 How far is Thailand from Hawaii?
- 11 How long is a trip to Thailand?
- 12 What is the cheapest airline to fly to Thailand?
- 13 What airlines are flying to Bangkok now?
How many hours is the flight from San Francisco to Thailand?
The total flight duration from San Francisco, CA to Bangkok, Thailand is 16 hours, 22 minutes.
How many hours does it take to fly from USA to Thailand?
Flying time from United States to Thailand The total flight duration from United States to Thailand is 17 hours, 45 minutes.
What is the best airline to fly to Bangkok?
Here is our top picks for the best airlines to fly between the U.S. and Thailand’s Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport.
- Singapore Airlines.
- EVA Airlines.
- Cathay Pacific.
- ANA Airways.
- Japan Airlines.
- Asiana Airlines.
- Qatar Airways.
How many hours is New York to Thailand?
Average direct flight time is 16 hours 41 minutes. The fastest direct flight from New York to Thailand is 16 hours 41 minutes.
Is Thailand a state?
Thailand (Thai: ประเทศไทย), known formerly as Siam and officially as the Kingdom of Thailand, is a country in Southeast Asia.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
What is the longest flight in the world?
The longest flight in the world by distance is QR921. Qatar Airlines’ Auckland to Doha route comes in at 14,535 km/9,032 mi/7,848 nm.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Thailand is September. Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Thailand flight deals.
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
How far is Thailand from Hawaii?
This air travel distance is equal to 6,779 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Bangkok and Hawaii is 10,909 km= 6,779 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Bangkok to Hawaii, It takes 12.1 hours to arrive.
How long is a trip to Thailand?
In terms of how long to spend in Thailand, I’d say somewhere two weeks in Thailand and a month in Thailand is ideal. No matter how long you spend in total, between 2-5 days in Bangkok followed by between 5-10 days each in “The North” and “The Islands” is the shape most Thailand trips take.
What is the cheapest airline to fly to Thailand?
Delta Air Lines offer the cheapest average flights to Thailand from the United States, costing around $1,052. However, don’t rule out the international lines. China Eastern Airlines, Air China, and Cathay Pacific all offer great-value flights for $1,200 or less.
What airlines are flying to Bangkok now?
The airlines include: Emirates, Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Lufthansa, Swissair, Austrian Airlines, Eva Air and KLM.