- 1 How many hours drive from Bangkok to Chiang Rai?
- 2 How long does it take to drive from Bangkok to Pattaya?
- 3 Can you drive from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 4 Which is the best location to stay in Pattaya?
- 5 How much is taxi from Bangkok to Pattaya?
- 6 Is Pattaya safe?
- 7 Is it cheaper to fly to Bangkok or Phuket?
- 8 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
- 9 Can u drive to Phuket?
- 10 Where is the nightlife in Pattaya?
- 11 Where should I stay in Pattaya for nightlife?
- 12 How can I enjoy Pattaya?
How many hours drive from Bangkok to Chiang Rai?
Yes, the driving distance between Bangkok to Chiang Rai is 781 km. It takes approximately 11h 14m to drive from Bangkok to Chiang Rai.
How long does it take to drive from Bangkok to Pattaya?
The distance from Bangkok to Pattaya is only about 147 kilometers, or 91 miles. Several major highways (Highway 3 and Highway 7) conveniently connect the cities. The trip takes approximately two hours depending on your mode of transportation and traffic (rush hour and Fridays are travel peak times on this route).
Can you drive from Bangkok to Phuket?
Can I drive from Bangkok to Phuket? Yes, the driving distance between Bangkok to Phuket is 839 km. It takes approximately 12h 8m to drive from Bangkok to Phuket.
Which is the best location to stay in Pattaya?
If you’re wondering where to stay in Pattaya, the best area to stay is probably the beachfront area around Beach Road. Here, you’ll be close to the beautiful beach as well as all of the exciting bars and restaurants that are popular with tourists.
How much is taxi from Bangkok to Pattaya?
When you arrange a taxi from Bangkok to Pattaya through your hotel or a travel agency you should expect to pay a premium for the service so the price will be around 1500 baht. 1500 baht is actually the official meter-taxi rate from the city, but as always you can negotiate on this price.
Is Pattaya safe?
Is Pattaya Safe? (Our Take) Overall, Pattaya is an entirely safe place to visit. Of course, there is an element of risk (as with any location in the world) – but on the whole, Pattaya is a safe destination to travel. Pattaya is always fun and vibrant.
Is it cheaper to fly to Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
Can u drive to Phuket?
Phuket is about 867km (539 miles) from Bangkok, with a travelling time of approximately 10 hours. Driving in Thailand is quite pleasant outside of town and cities. Motorways are in good condition and mostly well sign-posted in Thai and English.
Where is the nightlife in Pattaya?
Pattaya Walking Street Generally speaking, most of the nightlife action geared towards tourists is found in South Pattaya, with the densest Read More
Where should I stay in Pattaya for nightlife?
Where to Stay in Pattaya for Nightlife – The Complete Guide
- Pattaya’s Walking Street. Walking Street is at the heart of nightlife in Pattaya.
- Central Pattaya Beach.
- Soi Buakhao, Soi Diana & Soi LK.
How can I enjoy Pattaya?
13 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Pattaya
- Explore Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden.
- Work on Your Tan at Jomtien Beach.
- Discover the Sanctuary of Truth.
- Wat Yansangwararam.
- Big Buddha (Wat Phra Yai)
- Take a Day Trip to Koh Larn (Coral Island)
- Art in Paradise.
- Escape the Heat at Ramayana Water Park.