- 1 How far is Bangkok to Phuket by plane?
- 2 How do you get from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 3 Is there a train from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 4 Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
- 5 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 6 Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
- 7 Why is Phuket so popular?
- 8 What is the best time to visit Phuket Thailand?
- 9 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
- 10 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 11 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
- 12 Can you drive to Phuket from Bangkok?
- 13 What airport do you fly into for Phuket?
- 14 Which is more expensive Bangkok or Phuket?
- 15 How far is Phuket from Thailand?
How far is Bangkok to Phuket by plane?
Flight distance from Bangkok to Phuket (Suvarnabhumi Airport – Phuket International Airport) is 417 miles / 671 kilometers / 362 nautical miles. Estimated flight time is 1 hour 17 minutes.
How do you get from Bangkok to Phuket?
BANGKOK TO PHUKET BY TRAIN
- Make your way to Hua Lamphong Station. You can take the MRT to Hua Lamphong Station.
- At Hua Lamphong Station take the train to Surat Thani. Travel time is between 8 hours 40 minutes to as long as 12 hours, depending on the train.
- At Surat Thani Station, take a bus to Phuket.
Is there a train from Bangkok to Phuket?
From Bangkok to Phuket by Train Trains don’t go all the way from Bangkok to Phuket, but you can hop on one until you reach the town of Surat Thani and then switch to a bus for the rest of the journey. The train ride takes anywhere from 8.5 to 12 hours, depending on which train you choose.
Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
Why is Phuket so popular?
There are many destinations in Thailand, but Phuket remains one of the most popular. The gorgeous beaches with their breathtaking sunsets, the warm climate all year, the vibrant nightlife and the friendly people certainly make it desirable. Its history of welcoming foreign traders also plays a central role.
What is the best time to visit Phuket Thailand?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Can you drive to Phuket from Bangkok?
Phuket is about 867km (539 miles) from Bangkok, with a travelling time of approximately 10 hours. There are many car rental companies in Bangkok, both international firms such as Avis and Budget, as well as local companies. Driving in Thailand is quite pleasant outside of town and cities.
What airport do you fly into for Phuket?
Intercontinental flights to Phuket. These are all non-stop intercontinental flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT), as of August 2021: * Please note that there are no direct services from the United States, Canada, Southern America, Central America, the Caribbean, Africa or Japan.
Which is more expensive Bangkok or Phuket?
Hands down, Bangkok is way cheaper than Phuket with regards to transportation. Renting a bike in Phuket usually costs 2,500-3,000 baht a month. Food. If you are looking for a quick Pad Thai on the side of the road, then Bangkok will be a bit cheaper than Phuket, and you’ll end up paying 10-20 baht more on the island.
How far is Phuket from Thailand?
Phuket is an island but it is connected to the Thai mainland via a bridge. It’s quite a distance between the two destinations; about 840 kilometers (525 miles) so the journey can be a long one and, to make it worth your while you’ll want to stay in Phuket for at least a couple of nights.