- 1 How do I call Bangkok?
- 2 How do I call a mobile in Bangkok?
- 3 How do I call a number in Thailand?
- 4 Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
- 5 What is the ISO code for Thailand?
- 6 Which country has +6 code?
- 7 What country code is 44?
- 8 Can I use Whatsapp in Thailand?
- 9 How can I use Whatsapp number in Thailand?
- 10 How do I text someone in Thailand?
- 11 How do I make an international call to AIS?
- 12 How do I call locally?
- 13 How do I make an international call on TrueMove?
How do I call Bangkok?
How to Call Thailand from the U.S.
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 66, the country code for Thailand.
- and finally the phone number (8 digits).
How do I call a mobile in Bangkok?
E.g., When calling a number 2134567 in Bangkok (02) from a fixed-line phone:
- Within Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, and Samut Prakan: 02-2134567.
- Outside Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, and Samut Prakan: 02-2134567.
- Outside Thailand: +66-2-2134567 (the initial 0 of the area code is omitted)
How do I call a number in Thailand?
Calling from a Mobile or Landline. Dial Thailand’s exit code, which is 001. To call internationally from Thailand, you must first dial the correct exit code, also called the International Direct Dialing code (IDD) or the International Subscriber Dialing code (ISD.) In this case, it is 001.
Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
The best time to visit Bangkok is from November to March when the heat and humidity are at their lowest. Still, Thailand’s tropical climate could easily bring temperatures up to 90 degrees on any given day, regardless of the time of year.
What is the ISO code for Thailand?
Which country has +6 code?
6 – Southeast Asia and Oceania. 7 – Russia, Kazakhstan and parts of Abkhazia. 8 – East Asia and some services like Inmarsat. 9 – Central Asia, South Asia and West Asia.
What country code is 44?
Step 2 – Dial the Country Code (44) Secondly, enter the UK country code: 44. Entering the country code will allow you to get through to any UK-based phone number.
Can I use Whatsapp in Thailand?
As long you are connected to the internet you can use Whatsapp regardless where you are. So you may use wifi connection on most places in Thailand or buy SIM card to your phone.
How can I use Whatsapp number in Thailand?
WA.ME/66 – Dial and save Whatsapp number – Thailand (TH) prefix: +66 / 0066.
How do I text someone in Thailand?
To text you need to input either 0064 or 64 (NZ country code) +cell phone number minus the first zero. Your text will then send. If you want to call the person you dial the 009 then 64 +phone number (minus the first zero), by dialling the 009 first you will then get the cheaper rate for phone calls.
How do I make an international call to AIS?
How to make international calls? Dial 00500 > Country Code > Area Code> Phone number.
How do I call locally?
It’s easy to call a local landline number using your telephone. Just place “0” and the area code before the landline number you want to call.
How do I make an international call on TrueMove?
TrueMove H website. Call center 1242. Dial *006* > country code > #. Then, wait for information to be sent to your SMS.