- 1 What would you do if you visited Bangkok?
- 2 What do you like about Thailand?
- 3 What should I avoid in Bangkok?
- 4 Is Bangkok Dangerous?
- 5 Do they speak English in Thailand?
- 6 How are you been reply?
- 7 What have you been up to meaning?
- 8 What is the response to how have you been?
- 9 Why is Thai BL so popular?
- 10 Is Thailand dangerous?
- 11 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 12 Is Thailand dangerous for tourists 2020?
- 13 Is Bangkok safe for female tourists?
- 14 Is Thailand a poor country?
What would you do if you visited Bangkok?
25 Best Things to Do in Bangkok (Thailand)
- Visit Wat Pho To See The Reclining Buddha.
- Visit the Grand Palace.
- Ride the Sky Train.
- Take a trip around Chatuchak Market.
- Take a Boat Trip along the Chao Phraya River.
- Shop Till You Drop At Siam Paragon.
- Visit The Bangkok National Museum.
- Have a Thai Massage.
What do you like about Thailand?
Thailand is an exotic country. There is so much to appreciate and savour here that is unique and different. I love their cultural celebrations, their religious ceremonies, their strange food, beautiful beaches and charming people.
What should I avoid in Bangkok?
10 Things NOT to Do in Bangkok
- Don’t… get a taxi that’s already parked.
- Don’t… forget to stand up during the King’s Anthem.
- Don’t… sit next to a monk (if you’re female)
- Don’t… buy rounds in a nightclub, buy a bottle!
- Don’t… carry your passport around.
- Don’t… wear shorts or a skirt to the temple.
- Don’t …
Is Bangkok Dangerous?
Tips for Staying Safe in Bangkok Thailand has some of the world’s most dangerous roads, and traffic fatalities are common. Be extremely cautious of drugs in Bangkok, as well as drink spiking in Thailand overall. Anyone—including tourists—caught possessing or using drugs in Bangkok faces harsh punishment.
Do they speak English in Thailand?
The main language spoken in Thailand is Thai. English is the most common second language, and many Thais have studied some level of English either at school or through practice with foreign friends.
How are you been reply?
You could also say “How are you?” using the present tense. But because you care about your friend and you knew he was sick, it would be better to ask “How have you been?” He can respond by saying “ Oh, I’ve been great,” or “I’ve been feeling much better.” Here’s another example.
What have you been up to meaning?
How have you been occupying your time lately? Has anything new been going on in your life? Used as part of a greeting when one hasn’t seen someone in a long time.
What is the response to how have you been?
When someone asks, “How have you been?” you should answer with more than just a short word like “Good” or “OK”. You should respond by giving news about how your life has been lately. For example, you can answer: Pretty good.
Why is Thai BL so popular?
Moreover, the Korean entertainment industry doesn’t support LGBTQ+ as well as in China (but there is one drama that is really famous in Thailand right now, it’s called The Untamed). So this gave the Thai media the opportunity to fill in the demand of the viewers.
Is Thailand dangerous?
THAILAND HAS been ranked as one of the 20 most dangerous countries in the world for tourists, with high rates of crime and violence and low reliability of police services, according to a recent survey.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
Is Thailand dangerous for tourists 2020?
Yes! In fact, Thailand is rated as the least dangerous country in Southeast Asia for travelers. There is a history of social unrest and violent conflicts in parts of the country, but crimes in tourist areas are rare.
Is Bangkok safe for female tourists?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers of all genders and races, even compared to other megacities across the world. As a solo female traveler, you can wear almost anything you want, roam the city on a whim and even go clubbing on your own (though you should do all of these with caution—see our safety tips below).
Is Thailand a poor country?
Even though Thailand is considered a development success story, it is still in the category of a developing nation. Between the 1980s and 2015, poverty in Thailand has greatly declined from 67 percent to 7.2 percent. Currently, 10.5 percent of Thailand’s population is living below the poverty line.