- 1 What should I pack for 2 weeks in Thailand?
- 2 What can you not bring to Thailand?
- 3 What do you need when you travel to Thailand?
- 4 What should you not wear in Bangkok?
- 5 Can I wear red in Thailand?
- 6 Do I need injections for Thailand?
- 7 What should you not wear in Thailand?
- 8 Is chewing gum illegal in Thailand?
- 9 How should I dress in Thailand?
- 10 How much money should I bring to Thailand?
- 11 Do I need a visa to go to Thailand?
- 12 How much is a massage in Thailand?
- 13 Is Gold cheap in Bangkok?
- 14 Can I stay in Thailand if I marry a Thai?
What should I pack for 2 weeks in Thailand?
Thailand Packing List for 2 weeks
- 1 workout top. If you’re planning to exercise during your trip or are planning on doing trekking or other outdoor activity, remember to pack a fitness top.
- 2 Dresses. Dresses are very versatile.
- 1 maxi skirt.
- 1 pair of lightweight pants.
- 1 pair of leggings.
- 1 light Jacket.
What can you not bring to Thailand?
Should it be necessary, Thailand has great hospitals of high international standards. This is not to say that prescribed medicine and perhaps a few emergency painkillers and stomach relief tablets should not be brought, but there is no need to bring all the medical cabinet. Sun lotion, shampoo, soap, shaving cream etc.
What do you need when you travel to Thailand?
Thailand Packing Essentials
- Passport with at least 6 months validity.
- Check if you need a visa to enter Thailand.
- Travel insurance.
- Flight ticket.
- Prescription medicines.
- Credit cards and Debit cards.
- Scans of all important documents.
What should you not wear in Bangkok?
Don’t wear revealing clothing For men, don’t wear sleeveless muscle shirts or singlets (especially ones that show your man nipples) or walk around with your shirts unbuttoned. Ladies, don’t wear tank tops and avoid spaghetti strap shirts completely unless you are wearing a cardigan or shawl draped over your shoulders.
Can I wear red in Thailand?
Of course, it is perfectly safe to wear a red shirt in Thailand! Unless that is you wear one and join a mass demonstration against the army’s orders Red is an auspicious color in Thailand cause of the Thai-Chinese, and Sunday is the ‘red day of the week’.
Do I need injections for Thailand?
What vaccinations do I need for Thailand? It’s recommended that travellers to Thailand have jabs for tetanus and hepatitis A, possibly for Yellow Fever too, and they should also take additional precautions depending on which regions they’re visiting and the activities they plan to do.
What should you not wear in Thailand?
Just don’t wear super short shorts or skirts where your bits are hanging out. Tanks tops are generally fine but I’d avoid spaghetti straps and I’d probably wear a thin kimono over it or at the least, wear capris or pants so it’s a bit more “evened out” and you don’t have both shoulders AND legs fully exposed.
Is chewing gum illegal in Thailand?
3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement. I wouldn’t really class this one as silly – unusual, perhaps, but not an out-and-out silly one of the laws in Thailand. Plus, it’s one that’s definitely worth bearing in mind because there’s a pretty hefty fine if you get caught (nearly £400).
How should I dress in Thailand?
The basic rule is to cover your shoulders and knees (both sexes), and ideally you’d cover your ankles too. On the bottom, wear longer shorts, capris, pants/trousers or a knee-length-or-longer skirt. On top, choose any shirt that fully covers your shoulders. A T-shirt, blouse or polo is fine, while a tank top is not.
How much money should I bring to Thailand?
Backpackers should budget 800–1,200 baht a day ($35–$50) to cover the costs of hostel rooms, street food meals, a couple of drinks and a spot of sightseeing. Holiday makers looking for a touch more luxury should budget 1,800–3,000 baht ($75–$125) a day to cover nice hotels, gourmet meals and cocktails.
Do I need a visa to go to Thailand?
U.S. citizen tourists entering Thailand for fewer than 30 days do not require a visa. We strongly recommend that your passport be valid for at least six months beyond the date of your arrival in Thailand to avoid possible denied entry. Thai immigration officials or airline staff may ask for your onward/return ticket.
How much is a massage in Thailand?
A typical massage session lasts about 2 hours and costs 300-500 baht. A foot massage session is about 40-50 minutes and costs 300-400 baht. A massage at a 5-star hotel is naturally more expensive – the price can be triple, or more. On the beach, the fee for a massage and foot massage is around 300 baht an hour.
Is Gold cheap in Bangkok?
Gold in Bangkok is cheaper than lot of Western and Asian countries. The quality of gold is better too. As majority of gold ornaments in Thailand are 96.5% pure.
Can I stay in Thailand if I marry a Thai?
Things you need to know about the Thai marriage visa: The Thai marriage visa holder is entitled permission to stay for a full year in Thailand without the need to exit the country. The visa is renewable every year and the renewal process can be done inside Thailand (requirements for the visa renewal still apply).