- 1 What should I do after midnight in Bangkok?
- 2 Is Bangkok good for nightlife?
- 3 Is Bangkok dangerous at night?
- 4 What is there to do in Bangkok at night alone?
- 5 What can we do at night time?
- 6 How can I enjoy Bangkok?
- 7 Where is red light area in Bangkok?
- 8 What is the party street in Bangkok?
- 9 Where should I stay in Bangkok to enjoy nightlife?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bangkok?
- 11 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 12 Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
- 13 What items are cheap in Bangkok?
- 14 Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
- 15 Where do singles meet in Bangkok?
What should I do after midnight in Bangkok?
12 Things You Can Do in Bangkok at Night (Besides Clubbing)
- Cruise along the Chao Phraya River.
- Savor local street delicacies.
- Chill out at a night market.
- Check out the highest rooftop bar.
- Work in style.
- Paint and Sip.
- Jumpin’ around.
- Rave & cycle at the same time.
Is Bangkok good for nightlife?
Bangkok is full of great party streets, each one with its own distinct personality. It’s the range and quality of nightlife that makes this city one of the best in Southeast Asia – it also proves Thailand’s capital has far more to offer than its sleazy parts.
Is Bangkok dangerous at night?
Bus travel in Thailand tends to be unsafe, especially at night; Thailand has one of the world’s highest road fatality rates, according to World Nomads. And though there have been some safety improvements on trains in Thailand, derailment is not uncommon.
What is there to do in Bangkok at night alone?
For solo travelers and visitors with limited time, here is my list of top things to experience Bangkok’s multifaceted personality.
- Ratchada Rot Fai Night Market.
- Above Eleven.
- The Grand Palace.
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
- Wat Pho (Reclining Budha Statue)
- Wat Arun Ratchawararam Ratchawaramahawihan.
- THE SIXTH 6th.
What can we do at night time?
Free Fun Things You Can Do at Night
- Enjoy a Free Outdoor Concert. Most cities have some venue for free outdoor concerts.
- Have a Game Night.
- Have a Backyard Camping Experience.
- Do a Girls Spa Evening.
- Do a Guys Sports Evening.
- Movie Night.
- Attend (or Host) a Neighborhood Outdoor Movie Event.
- Have a Bonfire.
How can I enjoy Bangkok?
20+ Things You Must Do To Enjoy The Best Of Bangkok
- Visit the Reclining Buddha.
- Visit the Grand Palace.
- Eat street food.
- Take a Taxi boat along the Chao Phraya River.
- Visit Wat Arun – the Temple of Dawn.
- Enjoy its different nightlife styles.
- Stay up until the sunrise to see the monks collecting alms.
- Go to the Malls.
Where is red light area in Bangkok?
While Patpong is internationally known as a red light district at the heart of Bangkok’s sex industry, it is in fact only one of several red-light districts with some catering primarily to Thai men while others, like Patpong, cater primarily to foreigners.
What is the party street in Bangkok?
Khao San Road is the first thing most young travelers think about when they hear Bangkok. This party street is often considered the main hub for backpackers traveling around South East Asia. Due to the high number of backpackers, there is also an equally high number of bars and nightclubs around Khao San Road.
Where should I stay in Bangkok to enjoy nightlife?
Sukhumvit is arguably the best area to stay in Bangkok for nightlife and has it all when it comes to dining and clubbing! Much of the action centers around the street Soi 11, Bangkok’s famous party street, a favorite with both ex-pats and visitors with its extensive selections of restaurants, clubs, and bars.
What should I avoid in Bangkok?
10 Things NOT to Do in Bangkok
- Don’t… get a taxi that’s already parked.
- Don’t… forget to stand up during the King’s Anthem.
- Don’t… sit next to a monk (if you’re female)
- Don’t… buy rounds in a nightclub, buy a bottle!
- Don’t… carry your passport around.
- Don’t… wear shorts or a skirt to the temple.
- Don’t …
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season.
- Hire a motorbike.
- Go to tiger or animal shows.
- Go to zoos.
- Ride an elephant.
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare.
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer.
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
11 Places You Should Avoid on Any Trip to Bangkok
- Khaosan Road – overdone and overrated | © celblau/Flickr | © celblau/Flickr. Patpong.
- It’s not for everyone | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr. Nana Plaza.
- Bangkok’s red light district | Paul Sullivan/ Soi Cowboy.
What items are cheap in Bangkok?
What are the 10 cheapest things to buy in Bangkok, Thailand?
- Flowers – Thailand is known as the place to buy orchids.
- Tailor Made Clothes – Another cheap thing to buy in Bangkok is tailor made clothing.
Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
The best time to visit Bangkok is from November to March when the heat and humidity are at their lowest. Still, Thailand’s tropical climate could easily bring temperatures up to 90 degrees on any given day, regardless of the time of year.
Where do singles meet in Bangkok?
Currently some of the top nightclubs and pick up bars to meet single girls in Bangkok are:
- Onyx at RCA.
- Route 66 at RCA.
- Sing Sing Theater at Sukhumvit 45.
- Demo in Thonglor.
- Beam in Thonglor.
- The Club on Khao San Road.
- Super Flow Beach Club on Khao San Road.
- Sugar at Soi 11.