- 1 What can you do in Bangkok in 3 days?
- 2 How many days in Bangkok is enough?
- 3 What is there to do in Thailand besides Bangkok?
- 4 Where can I go outside in Bangkok?
- 5 How much money do I need for 3 days in Bangkok?
- 6 Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
- 7 Where should I stay in Bangkok for the first time?
- 8 What is good to buy in Bangkok?
- 9 How much should I budget for a trip to Bangkok?
- 10 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 11 What things are banned in Thailand?
- 12 What is the No 1 most tourist visited festival in Thailand?
- 13 Are there beaches in Bangkok?
- 14 What is the closest island to Bangkok?
- 15 What to do after visiting Thailand?
What can you do in Bangkok in 3 days?
1. Chao Phraya River
- Ferry piers along Chao Phraya river.
- Stunning sunset over Chao Phraya River in Bangkok.
- The beautiful Grand Palace, Bangkok´s biggest attraction.
- The Emerald Buddha.
- Wat Pho, the golden reclining Buddha.
- Lots of delicious street food in Chinatown.
- The famous Kao San Road.
How many days in Bangkok is enough?
A span of 3 days in Bangkok isn’t long, but it’s enough to let you appreciate most of the things Bangkok has to offer. Exquisite temples like the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and the grandeur of the Grand Palace are among the must-see attractions that you can visit in 3 days.
What is there to do in Thailand besides Bangkok?
7 Places to visit in Thailand other than Bangkok and Pattaya
- Ayutthaya. Sitting on an island surrounded by three rivers that eventually connects to the Gulf of Siam, Ayutthaya is probably one of the most spectacular cities of Thailand.
- Chiang Mai.
- Chon Buri.
Where can I go outside in Bangkok?
Markets Near Bangkok
- Maeklong Railway Market.
- Amphawa Floating Market.
- Khlong Lat Mayom Floating Market.
- Erawan Falls National Park.
- Wang Takhrai Waterfall.
- Haew Suwat Waterfall (Khao Yai National Park)
- Koh Chang Island.
- Koh Samae San.
How much money do I need for 3 days in Bangkok?
A budget of 2,500 to 5,000 baht per day is enough to stay in a three or four star hotel, eat at most of Bangkok’s mid range and high-end restaurants and easily get around the city by taxi instead of depending on the BTS, khlong boats and bus system.
Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
The best time to visit Bangkok is from November to March when the heat and humidity are at their lowest. Still, Thailand’s tropical climate could easily bring temperatures up to 90 degrees on any given day, regardless of the time of year.
Where should I stay in Bangkok for the first time?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
What is good to buy in Bangkok?
What to Buy in Bangkok – List of the Best Souvenirs
- Thai Silk.
- Spa and Aroma Products.
- Thai Antiques in Bangkok.
- Thai Food.
- Benjarong Porcelain Ware.
- NaRaYa Bags.
- Thai Coconut Oil Products.
- Medicines and Healers.
How much should I budget for a trip to Bangkok?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Bangkok is $560 for a solo traveler, $1,006 for a couple, and $1,886 for a family of 4. Bangkok hotels range from $14 to $142 per night with an average of $45, while most vacation rentals will cost $90 to $340 per night for the entire home.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season.
- Hire a motorbike.
- Go to tiger or animal shows.
- Go to zoos.
- Ride an elephant.
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare.
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer.
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
What is the No 1 most tourist visited festival in Thailand?
Tourists are welcome to take part in Songkran celebrations and are even singled out for special drenching by Thai locals. Songkran is by far the most popular Thailand Festival for a simple reason: water gun fights!
Are there beaches in Bangkok?
Bang Saen is Bangkok’s nearest beach, popular with Thais. For solitude seekers, Ban Krut on the mainland is an excellent choice. For easy access, good resorts, and a nice small town feel, Hua Hin and Cha-am can’t be beat.
What is the closest island to Bangkok?
Koh Si Chang, or Sichang, is the nearest island to Bangkok.
What to do after visiting Thailand?
6 Great Places to Visit From Thailand
- 01 of 06. Siem Reap, Cambodia. TripSavvy / Lauren Breedlove.
- 02 of 06. Singapore. wsboon images/Getty Images.
- 03 of 06. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Martin Puddy / Getty Images.
- 04 of 06. Penang, Malaysia.
- Continue to 5 of 6 below.
- 05 of 06. Bali, Indonesia.
- 06 of 06. Hong Kong.