- 1 What can you do in Bangkok in 3 days?
- 2 What should I avoid in Bangkok?
- 3 Is Bangkok worth visiting?
- 4 What should we do in Bangkok?
- 5 How much money do I need for 3 days in Bangkok?
- 6 Which is the best location to stay in Bangkok?
- 7 Is Bangkok dangerous at night?
- 8 What things are banned in Thailand?
- 9 Is Bangkok Dangerous?
- 10 How many days in Bangkok is enough?
- 11 Is Bangkok a dirty city?
- 12 What can couples do in Bangkok?
- 13 What should I wear in Bangkok?
- 14 Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
- 15 Is Bangkok affordable?
What can you do in Bangkok in 3 days?
1. Chao Phraya River
- Ferry piers along Chao Phraya river.
- Stunning sunset over Chao Phraya River in Bangkok.
- The beautiful Grand Palace, Bangkok´s biggest attraction.
- The Emerald Buddha.
- Wat Pho, the golden reclining Buddha.
- Lots of delicious street food in Chinatown.
- The famous Kao San Road.
What should I avoid in Bangkok?
10 Things NOT to Do in Bangkok
- Don’t… get a taxi that’s already parked.
- Don’t… forget to stand up during the King’s Anthem.
- Don’t… sit next to a monk (if you’re female)
- Don’t… buy rounds in a nightclub, buy a bottle!
- Don’t… carry your passport around.
- Don’t… wear shorts or a skirt to the temple.
- Don’t …
Is Bangkok worth visiting?
Bangkok is definitely worth visiting. The negative stories do have basis, but there is so much more to the city than that. I would suggest to stay somewhere other than Khao San Road if you don’t want your experience tainted by travel-weary cynics.
What should we do in Bangkok?
25 Best Things to Do in Bangkok (Thailand)
- Visit Wat Pho To See The Reclining Buddha.
- Visit the Grand Palace.
- Ride the Sky Train.
- Take a trip around Chatuchak Market.
- Take a Boat Trip along the Chao Phraya River.
- Shop Till You Drop At Siam Paragon.
- Visit The Bangkok National Museum.
- Have a Thai Massage.
How much money do I need for 3 days in Bangkok?
A budget of 2,500 to 5,000 baht per day is enough to stay in a three or four star hotel, eat at most of Bangkok’s mid range and high-end restaurants and easily get around the city by taxi instead of depending on the BTS, khlong boats and bus system.
Which is the best location to stay in Bangkok?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
Is Bangkok dangerous at night?
Bus travel in Thailand tends to be unsafe, especially at night; Thailand has one of the world’s highest road fatality rates, according to World Nomads. And though there have been some safety improvements on trains in Thailand, derailment is not uncommon.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
Is Bangkok Dangerous?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers and backpackers, but it’s also incredibly hectic. Petty theft (including bag snatching) is the most common type of crime you’ll face. Also, some people will try to rip you off, including taxi drivers who refuse to turn on their meters.
How many days in Bangkok is enough?
A span of 3 days in Bangkok isn’t long, but it’s enough to let you appreciate most of the things Bangkok has to offer. Exquisite temples like the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and the grandeur of the Grand Palace are among the must-see attractions that you can visit in 3 days.
Is Bangkok a dirty city?
Bangkok is not a dirty city; it is just a city. The overwhelming majority of cities of comparable size have a mix of very clean areas and areas that are not so clean. THIS is Also Bangkok: BTS Skytrain Station around 10PM.
What can couples do in Bangkok?
Most Romantic Things to Do in Bangkok
- CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok. Bangrak.
- CRU Champagne Bar. Pathumwan.
- The Moon Bar. Sathorn.
- Mandarin Oriental. Bangrak.
- Yunomori Onsen. Sukhumvit.
- Le Normandie. Photo courtesy of Michelin Guide Bangkok.
- Embassy Diplomat Screens.
- The Oriental Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok.
What should I wear in Bangkok?
The basic rule is to cover your shoulders and knees (both sexes), and ideally you’d cover your ankles too. On the bottom, wear longer shorts, capris, pants/trousers or a knee-length-or-longer skirt. On top, choose any shirt that fully covers your shoulders. A T-shirt, blouse or polo is fine, while a tank top is not.
Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
The best time to visit Bangkok is from November to March when the heat and humidity are at their lowest. Still, Thailand’s tropical climate could easily bring temperatures up to 90 degrees on any given day, regardless of the time of year.
Is Bangkok affordable?
But is Bangkok expensive? Thailand, in general, is probably the most popular country for backpackers on a budget. You can go quite far with only little money. However, being a capital city, you can expect Bangkok’s prices to be a bit higher but it’s still very affordable.