- 1 How much do international school teachers make in Bangkok?
- 2 How do I get a job in an international school in Thailand?
- 3 How hard is it to get a job at an international school?
- 4 What qualifications do I need to work in an international school?
- 5 Which teachers earn the most?
- 6 What is a good salary in Bangkok?
- 7 How much does international school cost in Thailand?
- 8 How many international schools are there in Thailand?
- 9 How do I become a teacher in Thailand?
- 10 How do I get a job in international schools?
- 11 How much do international teachers make?
- 12 What’s it like working in an international school?
- 13 How can I teach internationally?
- 14 What country pays the most for English teachers?
- 15 Which country is best for teaching jobs?
How much do international school teachers make in Bangkok?
The average salary at these private international schools is between $3,000 and $5,500 per month. Jobs at Western-run international schools will typically offer benefits as well.
How do I get a job in an international school in Thailand?
How international schools recruit teachers in Thailand
- teachers who have an appropriate degree.
- a PGCE with qualified teacher status (QTS), or equivalent.
- have at least two, sometimes three, years of teaching experience.
- a clean criminal record check including for some schools an International Child Protection Certificate.
How hard is it to get a job at an international school?
How hard it is for a new teacher to get a job in an international school? The overseas market is as competitive, if not more so, than it is here. It’s a common misconception among teachers that it’s much easier to get a job overseas. Some of the schools maybe pay less and are less desirable in terms of their location.
What qualifications do I need to work in an international school?
The Typical Qualifications Required: Ideally, you will have a Bachelors of Education, or a Bachelor’s degree related to your teaching subject, as well as teaching training for the appropriate age ranges that you are educating.
Which teachers earn the most?
15 highest-paying teaching jobs
- Library technician.
- Special education teacher.
- Elementary school teacher.
- English as a second language teacher.
- Health educator.
- High school teacher.
- Guidance counselor.
- Learning and development coordinator.
What is a good salary in Bangkok?
Average Salary in Bangkok, Thailand Average wages in Bangkok is pretty high compared to other areas of Thailand. Currently, the average wage in Bangkok is of 25,500 Thai Baht per month, or approximately 800 USD. Bangkok has some of the highest average salaries among ASEAN members capitals.
How much does international school cost in Thailand?
The average school fees in Thailand is $17,200 per year. Annual tuition fees among international schools in Thailand range from $1,800 to $24,000. These international schools offer a variety of curricula, including but not limited to the International Baccalaureate (IB), CBSE, and Indian curriculum.
How many international schools are there in Thailand?
There are 166 international schools in Thailand as of June 2016, according to the Office of the Private Education Commission (OPEC), which regulates the operation of all private schools in the country.
How do I become a teacher in Thailand?
To obtain a teaching license you will need:
- Your passport with the Non-Immigrant B Visa affixed.
- Passport photos.
- Thai work permit.
- Original copy of your bachelor’s degree.
- University transcripts.
- Certified criminal background check.
How do I get a job in international schools?
Take steps to ensure you are qualified to teach at an international school. Generally, schools require that applicants hold a valid teaching certificate and a bachelor’s degree in their subject area. They also ask that you have at least two years of full-time teaching experience. Begin your search early.
How much do international teachers make?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $123,871 and as low as $15,730, the majority of International Teacher salaries currently range between $26,543 (25th percentile) to $61,444 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $98,310 annually in California.
What’s it like working in an international school?
You’ll find many different nationalities of children learning together, and often, several different nationalities of teachers. However, most international school teachers say they still have plenty of time to socialise, enjoy their weekends, explore, travel and make the most of their location.
How can I teach internationally?
How to Get a Teaching Job Abroad
- Decide Whether to Apply through a Program, Recruiter, or Independently.
- Choose a Country to Teach In.
- Prepare Your Resume/CV.
- Apply for Teaching Jobs.
- Ace the Interview.
- Negotiate Your Salary & Contract.
- Accept Your New Teaching Job.
- Prepare Financially Before You Depart.
What country pays the most for English teachers?
Generally speaking, the highest-paid ESL teaching salaries globally are found in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, the two biggest cities in the UAE. Salary packages for teachers in the United Arab Emirates can range between $3,500-$6,000 (12,300-22,000 AED) per month, depending on experience.
Which country is best for teaching jobs?
Top 5 Countries to Use Your Teaching Degree
- Australia. Imagine spending your weekends with koalas and kangaroos while living and working in Australia.
- New Zealand.
- The United Arab Emirates.
- Saudi Arabia.
- The United Kingdom.