- 1 Where can I take my kids in Bangkok?
- 2 Is Bangkok suitable for families?
- 3 What part of Thailand is best for families?
- 4 What is the best part of Bangkok to stay in?
- 5 How many days are enough in Bangkok?
- 6 Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
- 7 What items are cheap in Bangkok?
- 8 What can families do at night in Bangkok?
- 9 Is Thailand suitable for kids?
- 10 Is Phuket nice for families?
- 11 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
- 12 Where is Bangkok red light district?
- 13 What is the safest place in Thailand?
- 14 What is the best city to stay in Thailand?
Where can I take my kids in Bangkok?
The 19 Best Things To Do With Kids in Bangkok
- Thai Cooking Class in Bangkok.
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World.
- Museum of Siam.
- Pantip Plaza for Electronics.
- The Best Mall for Kids: MBK.
- Siam Niramit.
- Best Market for Kids: Chatuchak Weekend Market.
- Safari World (Animals & Aquarium)
Is Bangkok suitable for families?
While most Bangkok neighborhoods are well connected by public transport and have a range of places to eat, have fun, and sleep, some parts of the city are more family friendly than others. Here are the best Bangkok areas for families.
What part of Thailand is best for families?
Koh Samui has long been one of Thailand’s most popular family holiday destinations. Not only is Koh Samui easy to get to, but it also has everything one would want and more packed onto one island. If you prefer to be in the thick of it, head to Chaweng Beach, or, for a quieter beach getaway, base yourself in Mae Nam.
What is the best part of Bangkok to stay in?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
How many days are enough in Bangkok?
the south is very nice but this is your first trip, don’t know of your money constriants but you could do a lot more with this many days. Bangkok is vibrant and historical and 2 days is just a quick overview. Not enough time but this depends on your interests and why your spending all your time in the south.
Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
The best time to visit Bangkok is from November to March when the heat and humidity are at their lowest. Still, Thailand’s tropical climate could easily bring temperatures up to 90 degrees on any given day, regardless of the time of year.
What items are cheap in Bangkok?
What are the 10 cheapest things to buy in Bangkok, Thailand?
- Flowers – Thailand is known as the place to buy orchids.
- Tailor Made Clothes – Another cheap thing to buy in Bangkok is tailor made clothing.
What can families do at night in Bangkok?
10 Top Things to Do for the Best of Bangkok at Night
- Na-Oh Bangkok @ Chang Chui Plane Night Market.
- Grand Swiss Hotel 180° Sky Lounge.
- Asiatique The Riverfront.
- Princess Cruise.
- Midnight Supper Tuk-Tuk Food Tour.
- Siam Niramit.
- Bangkok Sunset Bike Ride.
- Amphawa Floating Market.
Is Thailand suitable for kids?
Thailand, we think, is the most child-friendly and family-friendly destination in Southeast Asia, it’s also one of the most affordable for families, it’s easy to visit and travel around and offers an abundance of fun things to do for kids and parents.
Is Phuket nice for families?
Phuket is an ideal destination to travel with your family. It has an enormous number of choices for sightseeing, loads of cultural attractions, plenty of beaches, shopping avenues and kid friendly activities.
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
Where is Bangkok red light district?
While Patpong is internationally known as a red light district at the heart of Bangkok’s sex industry, it is in fact only one of several red-light districts with some catering primarily to Thai men while others, like Patpong, cater primarily to foreigners.
What is the safest place in Thailand?
Traveler Alert: 8 Safe Places To Visit In And Around Thailand
- CHIANG MAI. Though a large and bustling city, Chiang Mai is a safe destination.
- HUA HIN. Located southwest of Bangkok, Hua Hin has almost magically escaped the pressing crowds of tourists.
- KOH SAMUI.
- CHIANG RAI.
- PHANG NGA.
- KUALA LUMPUR.
What is the best city to stay in Thailand?
11 Top-Rated Cities in Thailand
- Bangkok. Night view of Bangkok.
- Ayutthaya. Wat Chaiwatthanaram at sunset in Ayuttthaya.
- Chiang Mai. Doi Inthanon National Park.
- Hua Hin. Coconut palms on the beach at Hua Hin.
- Phuket. James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay near Phuket.
- Krabi Town.