- 1 What is the best neighborhood to stay in Bangkok?
- 2 Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
- 3 How many days in Bangkok is enough?
- 4 How much money do I need for 3 days in Bangkok?
- 5 Can you brush teeth with tap water in Thailand?
- 6 How can I spend 3 days in Bangkok?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bangkok?
- 8 Is Bangkok dangerous at night?
- 9 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 10 How much should I budget for a trip to Bangkok?
- 11 How much should I budget for a trip to Thailand?
- 12 Is Bangkok worth visiting?
- 13 Is 1000 baht a lot?
- 14 How much should I pay for a massage in Bangkok?
- 15 Is Bangkok cheap or expensive?
What is the best neighborhood to stay in Bangkok?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
11 Places You Should Avoid on Any Trip to Bangkok
- Khaosan Road – overdone and overrated | © celblau/Flickr | © celblau/Flickr. Patpong.
- It’s not for everyone | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr. Nana Plaza.
- Bangkok’s red light district | Paul Sullivan/ Soi Cowboy.
How many days in Bangkok is enough?
A span of 3 days in Bangkok isn’t long, but it’s enough to let you appreciate most of the things Bangkok has to offer. Exquisite temples like the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and the grandeur of the Grand Palace are among the must-see attractions that you can visit in 3 days.
How much money do I need for 3 days in Bangkok?
A budget of 2,500 to 5,000 baht per day is enough to stay in a three or four star hotel, eat at most of Bangkok’s mid range and high-end restaurants and easily get around the city by taxi instead of depending on the BTS, khlong boats and bus system.
Can you brush teeth with tap water in Thailand?
Avoidance of traveller’s diarrhoea In countries where sanitation is poor it is advisable not to drink tap water or to use tap water for cleaning teeth. It is a good idea to boil the water for full five minutes. Hot drinks made with boiled water are considered to be safe in metropolitan areas of Thailand.
How can I spend 3 days in Bangkok?
Ultimate Bangkok Itinerary in 3 Days
- The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Wat Pho and Reclining Buddha.
- Wat Arun – Temple of the Dawn.
- Hire a Longtail Boat.
- Khaosan Road (Khao San Road)
- Bangkok Nightlife.
What should I avoid in Bangkok?
10 Things NOT to Do in Bangkok
- Don’t… get a taxi that’s already parked.
- Don’t… forget to stand up during the King’s Anthem.
- Don’t… sit next to a monk (if you’re female)
- Don’t… buy rounds in a nightclub, buy a bottle!
- Don’t… carry your passport around.
- Don’t… wear shorts or a skirt to the temple.
- Don’t …
Is Bangkok dangerous at night?
Bus travel in Thailand tends to be unsafe, especially at night; Thailand has one of the world’s highest road fatality rates, according to World Nomads. And though there have been some safety improvements on trains in Thailand, derailment is not uncommon.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season.
- Hire a motorbike.
- Go to tiger or animal shows.
- Go to zoos.
- Ride an elephant.
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare.
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer.
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
How much should I budget for a trip to Bangkok?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Bangkok is $560 for a solo traveler, $1,006 for a couple, and $1,886 for a family of 4. Bangkok hotels range from $14 to $142 per night with an average of $45, while most vacation rentals will cost $90 to $340 per night for the entire home.
How much should I budget for a trip to Thailand?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,241 ($98) per day on your vacation in Thailand, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿481 ($15) on meals for one day and ฿384 ($12) on local transportation.
Is Bangkok worth visiting?
Bangkok is definitely worth visiting. The negative stories do have basis, but there is so much more to the city than that. I would suggest to stay somewhere other than Khao San Road if you don’t want your experience tainted by travel-weary cynics.
Is 1000 baht a lot?
Yes 1000 baht/day is a decent minimum budget, allowing you stay in single rooms (dorms/hostels are rare) or double/triple-up with fellow travellers, eat well (seek out what locals eat) and splash out for a couple beers.
How much should I pay for a massage in Bangkok?
First you have to pay 100 baht to enter the temple site while entrance is free for Thais. One hour of Thai massage costs 420 baht for foreigners. For Thais the price is only 260 baht.
Is Bangkok cheap or expensive?
You can go quite far with only little money. However, being a capital city, you can expect Bangkok’s prices to be a bit higher but it’s still very affordable. You can definitely lose a coin or two if you’re recklessly going around, not having set up a rough Bangkok travel budget.