- 1 Where should I stay in Bangkok for the first time?
- 2 What is the best area to stay in Bangkok for tourist?
- 3 Can I bring a girl to my hotel room Bangkok?
- 4 Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
- 5 Is Bangkok safe to walk around at night?
- 6 How can I spend 3 days in Bangkok?
- 7 What part of Thailand should I visit?
- 8 Where is Bangkok red light district?
- 9 What is the best city to stay in Thailand?
- 10 How much do you pay for a girl in Pattaya?
- 11 What does guest friendly hotel mean?
- 12 Is the Landmark Hotel in Bangkok guest friendly?
- 13 What should I avoid in Bangkok?
- 14 How many days are enough for Bangkok?
- 15 What should I avoid in Thailand?
Where should I stay in Bangkok for the first time?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
What is the best area to stay in Bangkok for tourist?
Most visitors stick to just a few neighborhoods: Sukhumvit, Khao San, or Silom/Sathorn. These three neighborhoods are really the tourist hot spots of the city. But obviously, Bangkok is more than these three places, and there are some other really amazing, cool, and interesting neighborhoods.
Can I bring a girl to my hotel room Bangkok?
Bringing girls to the hotel will not be a problem, but they might have to leave an ID at the reception for security.
Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
11 Places You Should Avoid on Any Trip to Bangkok
- Khaosan Road – overdone and overrated | © celblau/Flickr | © celblau/Flickr. Patpong.
- It’s not for everyone | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr. Nana Plaza.
- Bangkok’s red light district | Paul Sullivan/ Soi Cowboy.
Is Bangkok safe to walk around at night?
2. Re: Is it safe to walk around Bangkok at night? Yes safe.
How can I spend 3 days in Bangkok?
Ultimate Bangkok Itinerary in 3 Days
- The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Wat Pho and Reclining Buddha.
- Wat Arun – Temple of the Dawn.
- Hire a Longtail Boat.
- Khaosan Road (Khao San Road)
- Bangkok Nightlife.
What part of Thailand should I visit?
Best Places to Visit in Thailand
- Chiang Mai.
- Railay Beach.
- Phang Nga.
- Similan Islands Marine National Park.
Where is Bangkok red light district?
While Patpong is internationally known as a red light district at the heart of Bangkok’s sex industry, it is in fact only one of several red-light districts with some catering primarily to Thai men while others, like Patpong, cater primarily to foreigners.
What is the best city to stay in Thailand?
11 Top-Rated Cities in Thailand
- Bangkok. Night view of Bangkok.
- Ayutthaya. Wat Chaiwatthanaram at sunset in Ayuttthaya.
- Chiang Mai. Doi Inthanon National Park.
- Hua Hin. Coconut palms on the beach at Hua Hin.
- Phuket. James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay near Phuket.
- Krabi Town.
How much do you pay for a girl in Pattaya?
Pattaya bar girl prices 2020. 1500-3000 for the whole night (LT), 1500+ for short time (ST) up to two hours, bar fines: 400-500+; Pattaya go go girl prices 2000-4000 LT, 2000+ ST, bar fines 800-2000; freelancers 1000-1500 ST, 1500-2000LT.
What does guest friendly hotel mean?
Guest friendly hotels allow you to bring and overnight visitor to your room at no extra cost to you. They are sometime call “ girl friendly ” or “no joiner fee” hotels.
Is the Landmark Hotel in Bangkok guest friendly?
Yes this hotel is guest friendly. If the guest is a girl friend the people at the door may ask her to leave her ID at reception.
What should I avoid in Bangkok?
10 Things NOT to Do in Bangkok
- Don’t… get a taxi that’s already parked.
- Don’t… forget to stand up during the King’s Anthem.
- Don’t… sit next to a monk (if you’re female)
- Don’t… buy rounds in a nightclub, buy a bottle!
- Don’t… carry your passport around.
- Don’t… wear shorts or a skirt to the temple.
- Don’t …
How many days are enough for Bangkok?
A span of 3 days in Bangkok isn’t long, but it’s enough to let you appreciate most of the things Bangkok has to offer. Exquisite temples like the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and the grandeur of the Grand Palace are among the must-see attractions that you can visit in 3 days.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season.
- Hire a motorbike.
- Go to tiger or animal shows.
- Go to zoos.
- Ride an elephant.
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare.
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer.
- Get in an argument with Thai police.