- 1 What are the best areas to stay in Bangkok?
- 2 Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
- 3 What should I avoid in Bangkok?
- 4 Is Bangkok dangerous for tourists?
- 5 What month is the best time to visit Bangkok Thailand?
- 6 Is Airbnb illegal in Bangkok?
- 7 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 8 Is Bangkok dangerous at night?
- 9 How many days are enough for Bangkok?
- 10 Is Bangkok safe for female tourists?
- 11 Is Thailand dangerous for tourists 2020?
- 12 What parts of Bangkok are dangerous?
- 13 Are things expensive in Bangkok?
- 14 What injections do you need to go to Thailand?
- 15 Is Tuk Tuk safe in Bangkok?
What are the best areas to stay in Bangkok?
The 8 Best Area To Stay In Bangkok
- Khao San/ Banglamphu Area.
- Bangkok Riverside.
- Sukhumvit Area.
- Silom Area.
- Siam Area.
- Chinatown Area.
- Pratunam Area.
- The International Airport Suvarnabhumi Area.
Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
11 Places You Should Avoid on Any Trip to Bangkok
- Khaosan Road – overdone and overrated | © celblau/Flickr | © celblau/Flickr. Patpong.
- It’s not for everyone | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr. Nana Plaza.
- Bangkok’s red light district | Paul Sullivan/ Soi Cowboy.
What should I avoid in Bangkok?
10 Things NOT to Do in Bangkok
- Don’t… get a taxi that’s already parked.
- Don’t… forget to stand up during the King’s Anthem.
- Don’t… sit next to a monk (if you’re female)
- Don’t… buy rounds in a nightclub, buy a bottle!
- Don’t… carry your passport around.
- Don’t… wear shorts or a skirt to the temple.
- Don’t …
Is Bangkok dangerous for tourists?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers and backpackers, but it’s also incredibly hectic. Petty theft (including bag snatching) is the most common type of crime you’ll face. Also, some people will try to rip you off, including taxi drivers who refuse to turn on their meters.
What month is the best time to visit Bangkok Thailand?
The best time to visit Bangkok is from November to March when the heat and humidity are at their lowest. Still, Thailand’s tropical climate could easily bring temperatures up to 90 degrees on any given day, regardless of the time of year.
Is Airbnb illegal in Bangkok?
For Bangkok’s over-two-thousand Airbnb hosts, this came as a dramatic shock. The court ruled that renting out rooms via Airbnb on a daily or weekly basis is an illegal act if the renting party has not obtained a licence to run a hotel business under the 2004 Hotel Act.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season.
- Hire a motorbike.
- Go to tiger or animal shows.
- Go to zoos.
- Ride an elephant.
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare.
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer.
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
Is Bangkok dangerous at night?
Bus travel in Thailand tends to be unsafe, especially at night; Thailand has one of the world’s highest road fatality rates, according to World Nomads. And though there have been some safety improvements on trains in Thailand, derailment is not uncommon.
How many days are enough for Bangkok?
A span of 3 days in Bangkok isn’t long, but it’s enough to let you appreciate most of the things Bangkok has to offer. Exquisite temples like the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and the grandeur of the Grand Palace are among the must-see attractions that you can visit in 3 days.
Is Bangkok safe for female tourists?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers of all genders and races, even compared to other megacities across the world. As a solo female traveler, you can wear almost anything you want, roam the city on a whim and even go clubbing on your own (though you should do all of these with caution—see our safety tips below).
Is Thailand dangerous for tourists 2020?
Yes! In fact, Thailand is rated as the least dangerous country in Southeast Asia for travelers. There is a history of social unrest and violent conflicts in parts of the country, but crimes in tourist areas are rare.
What parts of Bangkok are dangerous?
Bangkok’s Most Dangerous Areas for Crime
- Soi Lat Phrao 101.
- Soi Lat Phrao 107.
- Soi Sukhumvit 105.
- Soi Phaholyothin 52.
- Soi Suphaphong.
- Soi On Nut.
- Soi Chalermprakiat 14.
- Victory Monument.
Are things expensive in Bangkok?
But is Bangkok expensive? Thailand, in general, is probably the most popular country for backpackers on a budget. You can go quite far with only little money. However, being a capital city, you can expect Bangkok’s prices to be a bit higher but it’s still very affordable.
What injections do you need to go to Thailand?
What vaccinations do I need for Thailand? It’s recommended that travellers to Thailand have jabs for tetanus and hepatitis A, possibly for Yellow Fever too, and they should also take additional precautions depending on which regions they’re visiting and the activities they plan to do.
Is Tuk Tuk safe in Bangkok?
No, tuk-tuks are NOT safe in Thailand. The tuk-tuks in Thailand do not have seat belts and it is very to fall out of the tuk-tuk as it zipping through traffic. The tuk-tuk drivers have a bad reputation particularly in tourist areas where they just want to con tourists.