- 1 Is Istanbul airport dangerous?
- 2 Does Thai Airways fly to Istanbul?
- 3 What is the cheapest month to fly to Istanbul?
- 4 What should I avoid in Istanbul?
- 5 Do they speak English in Istanbul?
- 6 Is Thai air safe?
- 7 What do you call people from Thailand?
- 8 Are Thai Airways still flying?
- 9 How many days are enough for Istanbul?
- 10 Is Istanbul safe for Americans?
- 11 How should I dress in Istanbul?
- 12 Do you still need visa for Turkey?
- 13 Is Turkey 1 hour ahead?
Is Istanbul airport dangerous?
Is Istanbul safe in 2020? In short: Yes, Istanbul is safe for tourists, including female travelers, with some common sense. Also, Istanbul airport is safe, while Sabiha Gokcen International Airport can be a gamble.
Does Thai Airways fly to Istanbul?
THAI and Turkish Airlines signed a code share agreement now making some new exciting destinations possible.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Istanbul?
High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Istanbul is March.
What should I avoid in Istanbul?
10 Things Not To Do In Istanbul
- Don’t Stay Close To The Sights.
- Don’t Take The Tram In Istiklal.
- Avoid Shopping In Istiklal.
- Don’t Buy Apple Tea.
- Don’t Get Tempted By Everything That You See.
- Don’t Hesitate From Trying The Street Food.
- Avoid Going To Burger King Or McDonald’s.
- Avoid Eating Close To Touristic Places.
Do they speak English in Istanbul?
What language do they speak in Istanbul? Turkish is the official language of Turkey and English is widely spoken in Istanbul; visitors are often surprised by the relatively high level of English spoken by most Turks. An attempt to use Turkish is very much appreciated and considered good manners, though.
Is Thai air safe?
Thailand has something of a chequered past when it comes to air safety. Soon after the ICAO announced its special measures, the US Federal Aviation Administration downgraded the country’s airlines from a Category 1 to a Category 2 rating.
What do you call people from Thailand?
plural Thais or Thai a native or inhabitant of Thailand.
Are Thai Airways still flying?
Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) continues to operate regularly scheduled flights to and from Bangkok-Hong Kong and recommends that passengers arrive at the airport earlier than usual.
How many days are enough for Istanbul?
Wondering how many days in Istanbul is ideal? For a first-time visitor, there are plenty of things to see and places to visit in Istanbul, and to cover all of the sights you should aim to spend no less than 2 to 3 days in the city.
Is Istanbul safe for Americans?
Being a pretty well-trodden tourist city, Istanbul is totally safe for families. There might some practical problems, it might be a bit stressful, but there’s nothing to stop you from visiting with your family.
How should I dress in Istanbul?
Does that mean I have to cover up? Suggested Turkey Packing List: For Him & Her (Winter)
- A Winter coat or insulated outdoor jacket.
- A light waterproof/rain jacket.
- 4-5 Long-sleeved shirts.
- 2-3 Skirts to be paired with thick stockings/leggings and ankle boots or flats (for the ladies.
Do you still need visa for Turkey?
If you plan to remain in Turkey for a period of more than 90 days, you should either apply for a longer stay visa before you travel, or get a residence permit from the local authorities in Turkey before your 90 day stay has elapsed. You will need to apply for a visa from the Turkish Consulate General before you travel.
Is Turkey 1 hour ahead?
Time Zone in Turkey All areas in Turkey observe the same time zone. It is 3 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). Turkey observes Turkey Time all year. There are no Daylight Saving Time clock changes.