- 1 How do you get from Erawan Falls to Bangkok?
- 2 How do I get to Erawan Falls?
- 3 Is Erawan waterfall open?
- 4 Can you swim in Erawan Falls?
- 5 Is Kanchanaburi worth visiting?
- 6 How do I get from Kanchanaburi to Erawan Falls?
- 7 Is Thailand a state?
- 8 How do I get from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi by train?
- 9 How do I get from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi?
- 10 Does the bridge over the River Kwai still exist?
- 11 How far is the River Kwai from Bangkok?
- 12 Is it safe to swim in the River Kwai?
How do you get from Erawan Falls to Bangkok?
Train or bus from Bangkok to Erawan Waterfall? The best way to get from Bangkok to Erawan Waterfall is to Mini Van which takes 4h 39m and costs ฿210. Alternatively, you can train, which costs ฿410 – ฿1600 and takes 5h 32m.
How do I get to Erawan Falls?
How To Visit Erawan Falls & Have the Best Experience!
- Avoid Day Tripping!
- Stay in Kanchanaburi overnight.
- Catch the local bus.
- Choose your season.
- Avoid weekends and peak times.
- Avoid peak hours.
- Don’t make the falls your main reason for visiting Kanchanaburi.
Is Erawan waterfall open?
Opening hours and entrance fee Erawan National park is open every day from 8.00am till 4.30pm. Park rangers start cleaning the waterfall from the 7th tier down at around 3.00pm and will ask people to leave the top levels at that time.
Can you swim in Erawan Falls?
Only two of the world-famous fall’s seven tiers remain open to visitors, and no swimming is allowed, the Erawan National Park announced this morning. “Currently the water level in the Erawan Falls is very high. Swimming is prohibited for tourists’ safety.
Is Kanchanaburi worth visiting?
It may not be the best-known place to visit in Thailand, but it is so very important. So, yes, Kanchanaburi is worth visiting!
How do I get from Kanchanaburi to Erawan Falls?
The quickest way to get from Kanchanaburi to Erawan Waterfall is to taxi which costs ฿500 – ฿650 and takes 1h 18m. Is there a direct bus between Kanchanaburi and Erawan Waterfall? Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Kanchanaburi and arriving at Erawan National Park. Services depart hourly, and operate every day.
Is Thailand a state?
Thailand (Thai: ประเทศไทย), known formerly as Siam and officially as the Kingdom of Thailand, is a country in Southeast Asia.
How do I get from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi by train?
Bangkok to Kanchanaburi Tourist Train – Weekends and Holidays Only
- 06:30 – the train departs Bangkok’s Hua Lamphong station.
- 07:40 – Train arrives at Nakhon Pathom.
- 09:27 – Train arrives in Kanchanaburi.
- 09:35 – Arrive at River Kwai Bridge station and stop for about 20-25 minutes.
How do I get from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi?
State Railway of Thailand operates a train from Thon Buri to Kanchanaburi twice daily. Tickets cost ฿29 – ฿1000 and the journey takes 2h 29m. Alternatively, Monsiri Travel operates a bus from Bangkok Mochit Bus Terminal to Kanchanaburi 5 times a day. Tickets cost ฿160 and the journey takes 3h 20m.
Does the bridge over the River Kwai still exist?
The real bridge on the River Kwai was never destroyed, not even damaged. It still stands on the edge of the Thai jungle about three miles from this peaceful town and it has become something of a tourist attraction. The bridge was erected by Allied pris oners during the Japanese occupation of Thailand in World War II.
How far is the River Kwai from Bangkok?
The distance between Bangkok and River Kwai Bridge is 112 km. The road distance is 127.6 km. How do I travel from Bangkok to River Kwai Bridge without a car? The best way to get from Bangkok to River Kwai Bridge without a car is to train which takes 2h 39m and costs ฿30 – ฿1000.
Is it safe to swim in the River Kwai?
It’s a lovely safe environment here, the worst that could happen is they could fall in the river. They can swim. River Kwai fisherman, we see him drying his catch in the sun later.