- 1 How do I get from Bangkok to Phuket by train?
- 2 How can I go from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 3 How long is the bus ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 4 How far is Bangkok to Phuket by plane?
- 5 Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
- 6 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 7 Is it better to go to Phuket or Bangkok?
- 8 Can you take a boat from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 9 Which is the best month to visit Phuket?
- 10 Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
- 11 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 12 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 13 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 14 How many days are enough in Bangkok?
- 15 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
How do I get from Bangkok to Phuket by train?
BANGKOK TO PHUKET BY TRAIN
- Make your way to Hua Lamphong Station. You can take the MRT to Hua Lamphong Station.
- At Hua Lamphong Station take the train to Surat Thani. Travel time is between 8 hours 40 minutes to as long as 12 hours, depending on the train.
- At Surat Thani Station, take a bus to Phuket.
How can I go from Bangkok to Phuket?
Buses from the Southern Bus Terminal of Bangkok to Phuket are the most reliable and convenient way of travelling between the two cities and take up to 13 hours to reach Phuket. Both air-conditioned as well as non-air-conditioned buses are available at different prices.
How long is the bus ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
The express bus from Bangkok to Phuket will take you to the destination in 13 hours 10 minutes, the ticket cost is a minimum of $19. The combined trip (train + bus) takes 16 hours, and the ticket including both forms of transport costs from $35.
How far is Bangkok to Phuket by plane?
Flight distance from Bangkok to Phuket (Suvarnabhumi Airport – Phuket International Airport) is 417 miles / 671 kilometers / 362 nautical miles. Estimated flight time is 1 hour 17 minutes.
Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
Is it better to go to Phuket or Bangkok?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Can you take a boat from Bangkok to Phuket?
Travel from Bangkok to Phuket by boats A ferry, a shuttle boat, a night boat or even a longtail boat, there are several choices. Bus + ferry or boat transfer formulas are also available
Which is the best month to visit Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
How many days are enough in Bangkok?
the south is very nice but this is your first trip, don’t know of your money constriants but you could do a lot more with this many days. Bangkok is vibrant and historical and 2 days is just a quick overview. Not enough time but this depends on your interests and why your spending all your time in the south.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.