- 1 For which thing Bangkok is famous for?
- 2 What should you not miss in Bangkok?
- 3 What is the famous of Bangkok?
- 4 Which part of Bangkok is best to stay?
- 5 Is Bangkok Dangerous?
- 6 What can couples do in Bangkok?
- 7 What things are cheap in Bangkok?
- 8 Is Bangkok safe for female tourists?
- 9 Is Sukhumvit safe at night?
- 10 Is Bangkok a dirty city?
- 11 Is Bangkok cheap or expensive?
- 12 Where can one find the most impressive malls in Bangkok?
- 13 What is the safest place in Thailand?
- 14 What is the best city to stay in Thailand?
For which thing Bangkok is famous for?
Here are 10 reasons why Bangkok is one of the most visited cities in the world today.
- Wat Arun – The Temple of Dawn. Photo credit: @fischerfotos via Flickr.
- Floating markets. Photo credit: @archer10 via Flickr.
- Khao San Road.
- The Grand Palace.
- Soi Cowboy.
- The Thai massage.
- Tailored suits.
- Chatuchak Weekend Market.
What should you not miss in Bangkok?
Top 20 awesome things to do in Bangkok
- Wat Pho. Wat Pho (first photo) is one of Bangkok’s largest and oldest temples, most known for the huge reclining gold Buddha.
- Chatuchak Weekend Market.
- Floating markets.
- The Grand Palace.
- Explore the khlongs.
- Rooftop bars.
- Asiatique The Riverfront.
What is the famous of Bangkok?
You can find Bangkok temples spread throughout the city. The 3 most famous ones are Wat Pra Kaew, Wat Arun, and Wat Pho. Once you’ve seen them all, there are still many other temples worth visiting.
Which part of Bangkok is best to stay?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
Is Bangkok Dangerous?
Tips for Staying Safe in Bangkok Thailand has some of the world’s most dangerous roads, and traffic fatalities are common. Be extremely cautious of drugs in Bangkok, as well as drink spiking in Thailand overall. Anyone—including tourists—caught possessing or using drugs in Bangkok faces harsh punishment.
What can couples do in Bangkok?
Most Romantic Things to Do in Bangkok
- CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok. Bangrak.
- CRU Champagne Bar. Pathumwan.
- The Moon Bar. Sathorn.
- Mandarin Oriental. Bangrak.
- Yunomori Onsen. Sukhumvit.
- Le Normandie. Photo courtesy of Michelin Guide Bangkok.
- Embassy Diplomat Screens.
- The Oriental Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok.
What things are cheap in Bangkok?
Top 11 Cheap Things to Shop in Bangkok
- Flowers. Thailand is the land of orchids.
- Inexpensive Clothes. There is nothing better than wearing a branded suite that is beautifully stitched, and well-fitted to your body.
- China Town.
- Household Accessories.
- Shoes and Bags.
- The Silk.
- Coffee Based Drinks.
- Fresh Fruits.
Is Bangkok safe for female tourists?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers of all genders and races, even compared to other megacities across the world. As a solo female traveler, you can wear almost anything you want, roam the city on a whim and even go clubbing on your own (though you should do all of these with caution—see our safety tips below).
Is Sukhumvit safe at night?
Sukhumvit. One of Bangkok’s liveliest areas for nightlife, Sukhumvit is a long road with many smaller streets branching off. The higher-numbered streets are usually considered to be the safest, though they have the inconvenience of being farther out of the city centre.
Is Bangkok a dirty city?
Bangkok is not a dirty city; it is just a city. The overwhelming majority of cities of comparable size have a mix of very clean areas and areas that are not so clean. THIS is Also Bangkok: BTS Skytrain Station around 10PM.
Is Bangkok cheap or expensive?
Daily Budget For Budget Travellers In Bangkok Despite its size and relatively high level of development compared to other cities in Southeast Asia, Bangkok can be an incredibly affordable place to travel if you’re willing to live and eat like a local. It’s possible to get by on 1,000 to 1,500 baht per day in Bangkok.
Where can one find the most impressive malls in Bangkok?
The 7 Best Shopping Malls In Bangkok
- Siam Discovery. Store, Shopping Mall. Prepared to be amazed at the newly renovated Siam Discovery.
- Terminal 21. Shopping Mall.
- Siam Paragon. Bakery, Food Court, Fast Food.
- Siam Center. Shopping Mall.
- MBK Center. Market, Food Court, Thai.
- Century Mall. Movie Theater, Theater.
What is the safest place in Thailand?
Traveler Alert: 8 Safe Places To Visit In And Around Thailand
- CHIANG MAI. Though a large and bustling city, Chiang Mai is a safe destination.
- HUA HIN. Located southwest of Bangkok, Hua Hin has almost magically escaped the pressing crowds of tourists.
- KOH SAMUI.
- CHIANG RAI.
- PHANG NGA.
- KUALA LUMPUR.
What is the best city to stay in Thailand?
11 Top-Rated Cities in Thailand
- Bangkok. Night view of Bangkok.
- Ayutthaya. Wat Chaiwatthanaram at sunset in Ayuttthaya.
- Chiang Mai. Doi Inthanon National Park.
- Hua Hin. Coconut palms on the beach at Hua Hin.
- Phuket. James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay near Phuket.
- Krabi Town.