What is the time difference between California and Thailand?
Thailand is 14 hours ahead of California (CA).
How many hours is it from Los Angeles to Thailand?
Average direct flight time is 15 hours 56 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Los Angeles to Thailand is 15 hours 56 minutes.
How do I know my timezone?
Check or Change Time Zone
- Make sure to sign out of Language Learning Online and close all browsers.
- Launch your Control Panel (Where is Control Panel?)
- Click on “Clock and Region.”
- Click on “Date and Time.”
- Make sure the shown time zone is correct to your current location.
- Make sure the shown Date and Time is correct.
Do clocks change in Thailand?
Time Change 2021 in Thailand Thailand currently observes Indochina Time (ICT) all year. Daylight Saving Time has never been used here. Clocks do not change in Thailand.
How long is a flight from California to Japan?
Average direct flight time is 10 hours 30 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Japan to California is 10 hours 30 minutes.
Is Thailand a state?
Thailand (Thai: ประเทศไทย), known formerly as Siam and officially as the Kingdom of Thailand, is a country in Southeast Asia.
How far is a flight from LAX to Thailand?
How Long is the Flight from LAX to Bangkok? The LAX to Bangkok route covers over 8200 miles and the average flight time is approximately 18 hours and 30 minutes if you only have one stop along the way. If your flight has more than one layover, you could be traveling for up to 26 hours.