- 1 What is the best area to live in Bangkok?
- 2 Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
- 3 Which part of Bangkok do you stay?
- 4 What is the richest part of Bangkok?
- 5 What is a good salary in Bangkok?
- 6 How much is rent in Bangkok?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bangkok?
- 8 Is Bangkok dangerous at night?
- 9 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 10 Where should I stay in Bangkok for the first time?
- 11 What is the best city to stay in Thailand?
- 12 What is the safest place in Thailand?
- 13 Where do millionaires live in Thailand?
- 14 Can a foreigner buy house in Thailand?
- 15 Where do rich people go in Thailand?
What is the best area to live in Bangkok?
Here are some of the top neighborhoods for expatriates looking to live in Bangkok.
- Lat Phrao.
- Victory Monument.
- Bang Na.
- Udom Suk.
- On Nut.
- Phra Khanong.
- Ratchada / Rama 9.
Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
11 Places You Should Avoid on Any Trip to Bangkok
- Khaosan Road – overdone and overrated | © celblau/Flickr | © celblau/Flickr. Patpong.
- It’s not for everyone | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr. Nana Plaza.
- Bangkok’s red light district | Paul Sullivan/ Soi Cowboy.
Which part of Bangkok do you stay?
Sukhumvit is arguably the best area to stay in Bangkok for nightlife and has it all when it comes to dining and clubbing! Much of the action centers around the street Soi 11, Bangkok’s famous party street, a favorite with both ex-pats and visitors with its extensive selections of restaurants, clubs, and bars.
What is the richest part of Bangkok?
Richest Areas in Bangkok
- Watthana. Watthana is located just west of the Bangkok city center. It’s a very modern and affluent area, with a few embassies being located here.
- Phaya Thai. Phaya Thai is located in the north of Bangkok’s city center.
- Pathum Wan District. Pathum Wan is just outside of the city center.
What is a good salary in Bangkok?
Average Salary in Bangkok, Thailand Average wages in Bangkok is pretty high compared to other areas of Thailand. Currently, the average wage in Bangkok is of 25,500 Thai Baht per month, or approximately 800 USD. Bangkok has some of the highest average salaries among ASEAN members capitals.
How much is rent in Bangkok?
Housing- Average Rents Apartments that more closely resemble the western comforts start at about 15,000 baht, or 462 dollars per month. If you truly want a luxurious apartment, you should also expect to pay approximately 30,000 baht, or 925 dollars per month.
What should I avoid in Bangkok?
10 Things NOT to Do in Bangkok
- Don’t… get a taxi that’s already parked.
- Don’t… forget to stand up during the King’s Anthem.
- Don’t… sit next to a monk (if you’re female)
- Don’t… buy rounds in a nightclub, buy a bottle!
- Don’t… carry your passport around.
- Don’t… wear shorts or a skirt to the temple.
- Don’t …
Is Bangkok dangerous at night?
Bus travel in Thailand tends to be unsafe, especially at night; Thailand has one of the world’s highest road fatality rates, according to World Nomads. And though there have been some safety improvements on trains in Thailand, derailment is not uncommon.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season.
- Hire a motorbike.
- Go to tiger or animal shows.
- Go to zoos.
- Ride an elephant.
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare.
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer.
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
Where should I stay in Bangkok for the first time?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
What is the best city to stay in Thailand?
11 Top-Rated Cities in Thailand
- Bangkok. Night view of Bangkok.
- Ayutthaya. Wat Chaiwatthanaram at sunset in Ayuttthaya.
- Chiang Mai. Doi Inthanon National Park.
- Hua Hin. Coconut palms on the beach at Hua Hin.
- Phuket. James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay near Phuket.
- Krabi Town.
What is the safest place in Thailand?
Traveler Alert: 8 Safe Places To Visit In And Around Thailand
- CHIANG MAI. Though a large and bustling city, Chiang Mai is a safe destination.
- HUA HIN. Located southwest of Bangkok, Hua Hin has almost magically escaped the pressing crowds of tourists.
- KOH SAMUI.
- CHIANG RAI.
- PHANG NGA.
- KUALA LUMPUR.
Where do millionaires live in Thailand?
The most exclusive areas are located on the west coast, on Nai Thon Beach, Layan Beach, Bang Tao Beach and Kamala Beach, otherwise known as Millionaire’s Mile, where Phuket’s most expensive properties are located.
Can a foreigner buy house in Thailand?
Generally, foreigners are not allowed to directly purchase land in Thailand. It is a commonly unknown fact that although a foreigner cannot own land in Thailand, he can own the house or structure built thereon. One only has to apply for a construction permit to build the house in his own name.
Where do rich people go in Thailand?
8 places in Thailand where travelers can explore its rich culture
- Bangkok. Bangkok is the capital and by far the largest city in Thailand.
- Krabi Province.
- Bandon Bay Islands.
- Koh Chang.
- Phuket Island.
- Chiang Mai area.