- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Bangkok?
- 2 Is Bangkok suitable for families?
- 3 Where can I take my kids in Bangkok?
- 4 How many days do you need in Bangkok?
- 5 How can I spend 3 days in Bangkok?
- 6 What items are cheap in Bangkok?
- 7 What can families do at night in Bangkok?
- 8 Is Pattaya suitable for families?
- 9 Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
- 10 Is Thailand child friendly?
- 11 How much money do I need for 3 days in Bangkok?
- 12 Is Phuket better than Bangkok?
- 13 Which is cheaper Bangkok or Phuket?
Which is the best area to stay in Bangkok?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
Is Bangkok suitable for families?
While most Bangkok neighborhoods are well connected by public transport and have a range of places to eat, have fun, and sleep, some parts of the city are more family friendly than others. Here are the best Bangkok areas for families.
Where can I take my kids in Bangkok?
The 19 Best Things To Do With Kids in Bangkok
- Thai Cooking Class in Bangkok.
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World.
- Museum of Siam.
- Pantip Plaza for Electronics.
- The Best Mall for Kids: MBK.
- Siam Niramit.
- Best Market for Kids: Chatuchak Weekend Market.
- Safari World (Animals & Aquarium)
How many days do you need in Bangkok?
You could spend a lot more time exploring the city, but 3 days in Bangkok is a good length of time for your first visit. Bangkok is a huge hub for Southeast Asia and is also an excellent place to kick off a trip. It’s a big bustling city and it’s best to see it as a first stop if your travels allow.
How can I spend 3 days in Bangkok?
Ultimate Bangkok Itinerary in 3 Days
- The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Wat Pho and Reclining Buddha.
- Wat Arun – Temple of the Dawn.
- Hire a Longtail Boat.
- Khaosan Road (Khao San Road)
- Bangkok Nightlife.
What items are cheap in Bangkok?
What are the 10 cheapest things to buy in Bangkok, Thailand?
- Flowers – Thailand is known as the place to buy orchids.
- Tailor Made Clothes – Another cheap thing to buy in Bangkok is tailor made clothing.
What can families do at night in Bangkok?
10 Top Things to Do for the Best of Bangkok at Night
- Na-Oh Bangkok @ Chang Chui Plane Night Market.
- Grand Swiss Hotel 180° Sky Lounge.
- Asiatique The Riverfront.
- Princess Cruise.
- Midnight Supper Tuk-Tuk Food Tour.
- Siam Niramit.
- Bangkok Sunset Bike Ride.
- Amphawa Floating Market.
Is Pattaya suitable for families?
Pattaya has lots of family-friendly activities There are loads of family-friendly activities so Pattaya with kids makes sense from that perspective. With a young family, recommended activities are day-trips to nearby islands such as Koh Larn, water parks and of course, the beach.
Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
The best time to visit Bangkok is from November to March when the heat and humidity are at their lowest. Still, Thailand’s tropical climate could easily bring temperatures up to 90 degrees on any given day, regardless of the time of year.
Is Thailand child friendly?
Thailand, we think, is the most child-friendly and family-friendly destination in Southeast Asia, it’s also one of the most affordable for families, it’s easy to visit and travel around and offers an abundance of fun things to do for kids and parents.
How much money do I need for 3 days in Bangkok?
A budget of 2,500 to 5,000 baht per day is enough to stay in a three or four star hotel, eat at most of Bangkok’s mid range and high-end restaurants and easily get around the city by taxi instead of depending on the BTS, khlong boats and bus system.
Is Phuket better than Bangkok?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Which is cheaper Bangkok or Phuket?
Bangkok is cheaper than Phuket. Bangkok has some good shopping opportunities too. If you are interested in a tan, all of Thailand has summertime type weather not just beach locations!