- 1 Which area is best for tourist in Bangkok?
- 2 What can you do in Bangkok in 3 days?
- 3 What should I avoid in Bangkok?
- 4 Is 3 days in Bangkok enough?
- 5 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 6 How much money do I need for 3 days in Bangkok?
- 7 Is Bangkok worth visiting?
- 8 Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
- 9 How many days is enough for Bangkok?
- 10 Is Bangkok dangerous at night?
- 11 Is Bangkok Dangerous?
- 12 Is Bangkok safe for female tourists?
- 13 What can couples do in Bangkok?
- 14 How much should I budget for a trip to Thailand?
- 15 How much should I budget for a trip to Bangkok?
Which area is best for tourist in Bangkok?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
What can you do in Bangkok in 3 days?
1. Chao Phraya River
- Ferry piers along Chao Phraya river.
- Stunning sunset over Chao Phraya River in Bangkok.
- The beautiful Grand Palace, Bangkok´s biggest attraction.
- The Emerald Buddha.
- Wat Pho, the golden reclining Buddha.
- Lots of delicious street food in Chinatown.
- The famous Kao San Road.
What should I avoid in Bangkok?
10 Things NOT to Do in Bangkok
- Don’t… get a taxi that’s already parked.
- Don’t… forget to stand up during the King’s Anthem.
- Don’t… sit next to a monk (if you’re female)
- Don’t… buy rounds in a nightclub, buy a bottle!
- Don’t… carry your passport around.
- Don’t… wear shorts or a skirt to the temple.
- Don’t …
Is 3 days in Bangkok enough?
A span of 3 days in Bangkok isn’t long, but it’s enough to let you appreciate most of the things Bangkok has to offer. Exquisite temples like the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and the grandeur of the Grand Palace are among the must-see attractions that you can visit in 3 days.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
How much money do I need for 3 days in Bangkok?
A budget of 2,500 to 5,000 baht per day is enough to stay in a three or four star hotel, eat at most of Bangkok’s mid range and high-end restaurants and easily get around the city by taxi instead of depending on the BTS, khlong boats and bus system.
Is Bangkok worth visiting?
Bangkok is definitely worth visiting. The negative stories do have basis, but there is so much more to the city than that. I would suggest to stay somewhere other than Khao San Road if you don’t want your experience tainted by travel-weary cynics.
Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
The best time to visit Bangkok is from November to March when the heat and humidity are at their lowest. Still, Thailand’s tropical climate could easily bring temperatures up to 90 degrees on any given day, regardless of the time of year.
How many days is enough for Bangkok?
You could spend a lot more time exploring the city, but 3 days in Bangkok is a good length of time for your first visit. Bangkok is a huge hub for Southeast Asia and is also an excellent place to kick off a trip.
Is Bangkok dangerous at night?
Bus travel in Thailand tends to be unsafe, especially at night; Thailand has one of the world’s highest road fatality rates, according to World Nomads. And though there have been some safety improvements on trains in Thailand, derailment is not uncommon.
Is Bangkok Dangerous?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers and backpackers, but it’s also incredibly hectic. Petty theft (including bag snatching) is the most common type of crime you’ll face. Also, some people will try to rip you off, including taxi drivers who refuse to turn on their meters.
Is Bangkok safe for female tourists?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers of all genders and races, even compared to other megacities across the world. As a solo female traveler, you can wear almost anything you want, roam the city on a whim and even go clubbing on your own (though you should do all of these with caution—see our safety tips below).
What can couples do in Bangkok?
Most Romantic Things to Do in Bangkok
- CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok. Bangrak.
- CRU Champagne Bar. Pathumwan.
- The Moon Bar. Sathorn.
- Mandarin Oriental. Bangrak.
- Yunomori Onsen. Sukhumvit.
- Le Normandie. Photo courtesy of Michelin Guide Bangkok.
- Embassy Diplomat Screens.
- The Oriental Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok.
How much should I budget for a trip to Thailand?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,241 ($98) per day on your vacation in Thailand, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿481 ($15) on meals for one day and ฿384 ($12) on local transportation.
How much should I budget for a trip to Bangkok?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Bangkok is $560 for a solo traveler, $1,006 for a couple, and $1,886 for a family of 4. Bangkok hotels range from $14 to $142 per night with an average of $45, while most vacation rentals will cost $90 to $340 per night for the entire home.