- 1 What is the best airline to fly to Bangkok?
- 2 What is the best airline in which to fly?
- 3 What is the best domestic airline in Thailand?
- 4 What is the cheapest airline to fly to Thailand?
- 5 Which is better AA or Delta?
- 6 What is the most expensive airline?
- 7 What is the most dangerous airline?
- 8 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 9 What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
- 10 What month should you avoid Thailand?
- 11 How far in advance should I book a flight to Thailand?
- 12 What is the cheapest day of the week to fly to Thailand?
What is the best airline to fly to Bangkok?
Here is our top picks for the best airlines to fly between the U.S. and Thailand’s Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport.
- Singapore Airlines.
- EVA Airlines.
- Cathay Pacific.
- ANA Airways.
- Japan Airlines.
- Asiana Airlines.
- Qatar Airways.
What is the best airline in which to fly?
For the third straight year in a row, TPG ranked Delta Air Lines No. 1, according to the report. The 10 best U.S. airlines in 2021
- Delta Air Lines.
- Southwest Airlines.
- United Airlines.
- Alaska Airlines.
- American Airlines.
- JetBlue Airways.
- Hawaiian Airlines.
- Spirit Airlines.
What is the best domestic airline in Thailand?
The Best Airlines for Domestic Flights in Thailand
- Thai Airways. Thai Airways, named the World’s Best Economy Class Airline in 2017 by Skytrax, is the flag carrier of Thailand with 22,000 employees.
- Thai Smile.
- Bangkok Airways.
What is the cheapest airline to fly to Thailand?
Delta Air Lines offer the cheapest average flights to Thailand from the United States, costing around $1,052. However, don’t rule out the international lines. China Eastern Airlines, Air China, and Cathay Pacific all offer great-value flights for $1,200 or less.
Which is better AA or Delta?
Delta is (and always has been) the better airline in terms of experience. They outperform American Airlines in nearly every way, such as inflight entertainment, coronavirus precautions, and change policies — but also things like cabin quality and on-time percentages.
What is the most expensive airline?
1. Cathay Pacific Airways Limited. The flag carrier of Hong Kong and the most expensive airline in the world, Cathay Pacific Airways Limited has earned the World’s Best Airline award four times and was chosen as the Airline of the Year by Skytrax in 2014, all that for good reason.
What is the most dangerous airline?
The World’s Most Dangerous Airlines
- 01 of 05. Lion Air. Aero Icarus via Wikimedia Commons.
- 02 of 05. Nepal Airlines. Krish Dulal via Wikimedia Commons.
- 03 of 05. Kam Air. Karla Marshall via Wikimedia Commons.
- 04 of 05. Tara Air. Solundir via Wikimedia Commons.
- 05 of 05. SCAT Airlines. Maarten Visser via Wikimedia Commons.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Thailand is September. Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Thailand flight deals.
What month should you avoid Thailand?
When to avoid traveling in Thailand Chiang Mai: If possible, avoid visiting from mid-February through early April. This is “burning season” and air quality can be quite bad. Similan Islands: The National Marine Park is closed between the months of November through March.
How far in advance should I book a flight to Thailand?
For the faint-hearted I’d recommend checking prices daily about 4 months prior to departure and buy when the price starts to rise. Do check two single fares from different airlines, they can often be cheaper than a return or round trip from a single airline.
What is the cheapest day of the week to fly to Thailand?
According to cheapflights.com.au, the cheapest flights to Thailand are usually found when departing on a Monday. The departure day with the highest cost is usually on a Friday. Moreover, Thailand flights can be made cheaper if you choose a flight at noon. Booking a flight in the morning will likely mean higher prices.