- 1 Is Bangkok suitable for families?
- 2 Where can I take my kids in Bangkok?
- 3 Which part of Bangkok is best to stay?
- 4 Where do families live in Bangkok?
- 5 What items are cheap in Bangkok?
- 6 What can families do at night in Bangkok?
- 7 Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
- 8 How many days are enough in Bangkok?
- 9 Is Thailand child friendly?
- 10 Where should I stay in Bangkok to enjoy nightlife?
- 11 Is Pratunam a good area to stay?
- 12 Where can one find the most impressive malls in Bangkok?
- 13 What is a good salary in Bangkok?
- 14 How is expat life in Bangkok?
- 15 Where do expats hang out in Bangkok?
Is Bangkok suitable for families?
While most Bangkok neighborhoods are well connected by public transport and have a range of places to eat, have fun, and sleep, some parts of the city are more family friendly than others. Here are the best Bangkok areas for families.
Where can I take my kids in Bangkok?
The 19 Best Things To Do With Kids in Bangkok
- Thai Cooking Class in Bangkok.
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World.
- Museum of Siam.
- Pantip Plaza for Electronics.
- The Best Mall for Kids: MBK.
- Siam Niramit.
- Best Market for Kids: Chatuchak Weekend Market.
- Safari World (Animals & Aquarium)
Which part of Bangkok is best to stay?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
Where do families live in Bangkok?
Phrom Phong, Thonglor and Ekamai are neighbourhoods that provide an ideal living environment for expatriate families. Their ease of access, the many international schools and activities for children, green spaces and modern infrastructure, meet the needs and expectations of families in every respect.
What items are cheap in Bangkok?
What are the 10 cheapest things to buy in Bangkok, Thailand?
- Flowers – Thailand is known as the place to buy orchids.
- Tailor Made Clothes – Another cheap thing to buy in Bangkok is tailor made clothing.
What can families do at night in Bangkok?
10 Top Things to Do for the Best of Bangkok at Night
- Na-Oh Bangkok @ Chang Chui Plane Night Market.
- Grand Swiss Hotel 180° Sky Lounge.
- Asiatique The Riverfront.
- Princess Cruise.
- Midnight Supper Tuk-Tuk Food Tour.
- Siam Niramit.
- Bangkok Sunset Bike Ride.
- Amphawa Floating Market.
Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
The best time to visit Bangkok is from November to March when the heat and humidity are at their lowest. Still, Thailand’s tropical climate could easily bring temperatures up to 90 degrees on any given day, regardless of the time of year.
How many days are enough in Bangkok?
the south is very nice but this is your first trip, don’t know of your money constriants but you could do a lot more with this many days. Bangkok is vibrant and historical and 2 days is just a quick overview. Not enough time but this depends on your interests and why your spending all your time in the south.
Is Thailand child friendly?
Thailand, we think, is the most child-friendly and family-friendly destination in Southeast Asia, it’s also one of the most affordable for families, it’s easy to visit and travel around and offers an abundance of fun things to do for kids and parents.
Where should I stay in Bangkok to enjoy nightlife?
Sukhumvit is arguably the best area to stay in Bangkok for nightlife and has it all when it comes to dining and clubbing! Much of the action centers around the street Soi 11, Bangkok’s famous party street, a favorite with both ex-pats and visitors with its extensive selections of restaurants, clubs, and bars.
Is Pratunam a good area to stay?
Pratunam is central and is a good area for low-end shopping – street markets and that sort of thing. Accommodation in the area tends to be a little more reasonable than say Siam Square, Sukhumvit Road or Silom.
Where can one find the most impressive malls in Bangkok?
The 7 Best Shopping Malls In Bangkok
- Siam Discovery. Store, Shopping Mall. Prepared to be amazed at the newly renovated Siam Discovery.
- Terminal 21. Shopping Mall.
- Siam Paragon. Bakery, Food Court, Fast Food.
- Siam Center. Shopping Mall.
- MBK Center. Market, Food Court, Thai.
- Century Mall. Movie Theater, Theater.
What is a good salary in Bangkok?
Average Salary in Bangkok, Thailand Average wages in Bangkok is pretty high compared to other areas of Thailand. Currently, the average wage in Bangkok is of 25,500 Thai Baht per month, or approximately 800 USD. Bangkok has some of the highest average salaries among ASEAN members capitals.
How is expat life in Bangkok?
Bangkok is a very safe city to live in as a foreigner and incredibly affordable. Most foreigners come to Thailand to work as teachers because, to stay long-term, you either need to have a work permit or be married to a local to have a marriage visa.
Where do expats hang out in Bangkok?
These are some of the better known expat bars in Bangkok:
- Cheap Charlies. Located at one of the most popular streets of Bangkok, cheap charlies attracts all kind of expats to Sukhumvit Soi 11.
- Saxophone Pub.
- Q Bar.
- Wine Connection.
- Zaks Wine Pub.
- Bed Superclub.
- The Australian.