- 1 How far is Bangkok from Phuket by plane?
- 2 How long is the train ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 3 How can I go to Phuket from Bangkok?
- 4 How far is Phuket from Bangkok by train?
- 5 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 6 Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
- 7 Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
- 8 Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
- 9 Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
- 10 Which is the best month to visit Phuket?
- 11 Can you take a boat from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 12 Can you drive to Phuket from Bangkok?
- 13 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
- 14 Is Bali as cheap as Thailand?
- 15 What area should I stay in Bangkok?
How far is Bangkok from Phuket by plane?
Flight time from Bangkok to Phuket is 1 hour Distance from Bangkok to Phuket is approximately 680 kilometers.
How long is the train ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
From Bangkok to Phuket by Train The train ride takes anywhere from 8.5 to 12 hours, depending on which train you choose.
How can I go to Phuket from Bangkok?
Fly From Bangkok to Phuket By far, the easiest way to travel from Bangkok to Phuket is by flight. Several airlines – such as Nok Air, Thai Airways and Thai Lion Air – run daily flights between the two cities. Best of all, tickets are quite cheap and can even be purchased right at the airport.
How far is Phuket from Bangkok by train?
The combined trip (train + bus) takes 16 hours, and the ticket including both forms of transport costs from $35. If you are thinking about how many kilometres there are from Bangkok to Phuket – the distance between them is 840 km.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
Phuket is an island with many resort areas, Pattaya is a city. Phuket is more expensive in almost every respect than Pattaya, but Phuket’s beaches are far superior, in fact the beaches in the centre of Pattaya are not suitable for swimming as the water is not clean.
Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
Phuket is definitely the most expensive part of Thailand, especially if you choose to stay at a resort close to the beach. But the fact that almost everything else is so cheap means your trip to Phuket can still be very affordable.
Which is the best month to visit Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
Can you take a boat from Bangkok to Phuket?
Travel from Bangkok to Phuket by boats A ferry, a shuttle boat, a night boat or even a longtail boat, there are several choices. Bus + ferry or boat transfer formulas are also available
Can you drive to Phuket from Bangkok?
Phuket is about 867km (539 miles) from Bangkok, with a travelling time of approximately 10 hours. There are many car rental companies in Bangkok, both international firms such as Avis and Budget, as well as local companies. Driving in Thailand is quite pleasant outside of town and cities.
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
Is Bali as cheap as Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What area should I stay in Bangkok?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.