- 1 How far is Thailand from NYC by plane?
- 2 How many hours does it take to fly from USA to Thailand?
- 3 What is the longest flight in the world?
- 4 What is the best time to go to Thailand?
- 5 How far is Thailand from Hawaii?
- 6 How many hours is New York to Thailand?
- 7 How many hours does it take to fly to Hawaii?
- 8 How many hours can a plane fly without stopping?
- 9 How do you survive a 15 hour flight?
- 10 What is the world’s longest nonstop flight?
- 11 What month should you avoid Thailand?
- 12 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 13 What are the dangers in Thailand?
How far is Thailand from NYC by plane?
The total flight duration from New York, NY to Bangkok, Thailand is 17 hours, 50 minutes.
How many hours does it take to fly from USA to Thailand?
Flying time from United States to Thailand The total flight duration from United States to Thailand is 17 hours, 45 minutes.
What is the longest flight in the world?
The longest flight in the world by distance is QR921. Qatar Airlines’ Auckland to Doha route comes in at 14,535 km/9,032 mi/7,848 nm.
What is the best time to go to Thailand?
The best to visit Thailand is during the cool and dry season between November and early April, when temperatures range from 84°F to 97°F. However, the climate varies throughout the country, so you can visit all year round.
How far is Thailand from Hawaii?
This air travel distance is equal to 6,779 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Bangkok and Hawaii is 10,909 km= 6,779 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Bangkok to Hawaii, It takes 12.1 hours to arrive.
How many hours is New York to Thailand?
Average direct flight time is 16 hours 41 minutes. The fastest direct flight from New York to Thailand is 16 hours 41 minutes.
How many hours does it take to fly to Hawaii?
An average nonstop flight from the United States to Hawaii takes 8h 00m, covering a distance of 3461 miles.
How many hours can a plane fly without stopping?
So, how long can an airplane fly without refueling? The longest commercial flight without refueling lasted 23 hours, covering a distance of 12,427 miles (20,000 km ). The longest non-stop commercial flight route as of today is 9,540 miles (15,300 km) long and lasts nearly 18 hours.
How do you survive a 15 hour flight?
Tips on How to Survive a 15-hour Flight
- DON’T DRINK ALCOHOL OR SODA, STICK TO WATER.
- BRING A LARGE EMPTY WATER BOTTLE THROUGH SECURITY THEN FILL IT UP BEFORE YOU GET ON THE PLANE.
- WEAR COMFORTABLE CLOTHING.
- HAVE A FLIGHT KIT AT HAND.
- MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN EVERY 3 HOURS.
- SET YOUR WATCH TO THE LOCAL TIME IMMEDIATELY.
What is the world’s longest nonstop flight?
Kennedy International Airport in New York is the longest regular non-stop passenger flight worldwide, both in terms of distance and travel time. The flight is a mammoth 15,347 kilometers, currently lasts for 18 hours and 40 minutes when traveling to Singapore and is operated with an Airbus A350.
What month should you avoid Thailand?
When to avoid traveling in Thailand Chiang Mai: If possible, avoid visiting from mid-February through early April. This is “burning season” and air quality can be quite bad. Similan Islands: The National Marine Park is closed between the months of November through March.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
What are the dangers in Thailand?
- Motorcycle Muggings.
- Rogue Lady-boys.
- Motorcycle Taxi Ride.
- Motorcycle Hire.
- Ferries and Speedboats.
- Songkran Insanity.