- 1 Is 2 nights in Bangkok enough?
- 2 Is 7 Days in Thailand Enough?
- 3 How much money do I need for 3 days in Bangkok?
- 4 Is it worth staying in Bangkok?
- 5 How many days do you need in Chiang Mai?
- 6 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
- 7 What is the best time to go to Thailand?
- 8 Is 1 week enough for Thailand?
- 9 Is 1000 baht a lot?
- 10 How much should I pay for a massage in Bangkok?
- 11 How dangerous is Bangkok?
- 12 What can you do in Bangkok in 3 days?
- 13 Why is Bangkok famous for?
- 14 What can couples do in Bangkok?
Is 2 nights in Bangkok enough?
Two days in Bangkok are just enough to lightly touch the surface of Southeast Asia’s most visited megalopolis. But with some motivation and a few smart choices, you can really rack up the travel memories. Here’s how to spend 48 hours in Bangkok the right way!
Is 7 Days in Thailand Enough?
Is it even worth going to Thailand for just one week? For those of you seriously contemplating whether a one-week trip to Thailand will be enough to get the most out of your well-deserved holiday time, Then the short answer is YES!
How much money do I need for 3 days in Bangkok?
A budget of 2,500 to 5,000 baht per day is enough to stay in a three or four star hotel, eat at most of Bangkok’s mid range and high-end restaurants and easily get around the city by taxi instead of depending on the BTS, khlong boats and bus system.
Is it worth staying in Bangkok?
Bangkok is definitely worth visiting. The negative stories do have basis, but there is so much more to the city than that. I would suggest to stay somewhere other than Khao San Road if you don’t want your experience tainted by travel-weary cynics.
How many days do you need in Chiang Mai?
Chiang Mai was founded in the 13th century and one or two days will not do this amazing city justice. Ideally four nights and five days will give you enough time to explore and get a true sense of Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai was founded in 1296 and is located in an area of majestic mountains.
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
What is the best time to go to Thailand?
The best to visit Thailand is during the cool and dry season between November and early April, when temperatures range from 84°F to 97°F. However, the climate varies throughout the country, so you can visit all year round.
Is 1 week enough for Thailand?
One week in Thailand will never been enough, this wondrous country will forever have you coming back for more. With a planned one week itinerary and an open mind you can achieve a lot in just one week in Thailand.
Is 1000 baht a lot?
Yes 1000 baht/day is a decent minimum budget, allowing you stay in single rooms (dorms/hostels are rare) or double/triple-up with fellow travellers, eat well (seek out what locals eat) and splash out for a couple beers.
How much should I pay for a massage in Bangkok?
First you have to pay 100 baht to enter the temple site while entrance is free for Thais. One hour of Thai massage costs 420 baht for foreigners. For Thais the price is only 260 baht.
How dangerous is Bangkok?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers and backpackers, but it’s also incredibly hectic. Petty theft (including bag snatching) is the most common type of crime you’ll face. Also, some people will try to rip you off, including taxi drivers who refuse to turn on their meters.
What can you do in Bangkok in 3 days?
1. Chao Phraya River
- Ferry piers along Chao Phraya river.
- Stunning sunset over Chao Phraya River in Bangkok.
- The beautiful Grand Palace, Bangkok´s biggest attraction.
- The Emerald Buddha.
- Wat Pho, the golden reclining Buddha.
- Lots of delicious street food in Chinatown.
- The famous Kao San Road.
Why is Bangkok famous for?
The city is known for its street life and cultural landmarks, as well as its red-light districts. The Grand Palace and Buddhist temples including Wat Arun and Wat Pho stand in contrast with other tourist attractions such as the nightlife scenes of Khaosan Road and Patpong.
What can couples do in Bangkok?
Most Romantic Things to Do in Bangkok
- CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok. Bangrak.
- CRU Champagne Bar. Pathumwan.
- The Moon Bar. Sathorn.
- Mandarin Oriental. Bangrak.
- Yunomori Onsen. Sukhumvit.
- Le Normandie. Photo courtesy of Michelin Guide Bangkok.
- Embassy Diplomat Screens.
- The Oriental Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok.