- 1 How do you call +66?
- 2 How do I dial a phone number in Thailand?
- 3 Can I call Thailand on my cell phone?
- 4 Which country code is 64?
- 5 Which country is 91 code?
- 6 How do you write numbers in Thai?
- 7 How many digits is Thailand number?
- 8 How can I use Whatsapp number in Thailand?
- 9 What country code is 32?
- 10 Which country code starts with 30?
- 11 How do I text someone in Thailand?
- 12 How do you write your phone number with country code?
How do you call +66?
66 Country Code – Thailand Phone Code
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or ‘+’ from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Thailand – 66.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
How do I dial a phone number in Thailand?
Can I call Thailand on my cell phone?
This article has been viewed 64,417 times. Calling Thailand from the United States is not a complicated process. You can use a landline, cellphone, or internet calling service to make the call. Just start your call with the call code 011 when you begin.
Which country code is 64?
Dialling codes New Zealand’s country code is +64. For calls to New Zealand from Australia dial: 0011 + 64 + area code + telephone number. For calls from New Zealand to Australia dial: 00 + 61 + area code + telephone number.
Which country is 91 code?
Dial the country code for India – 91.
How do you write numbers in Thai?
1. Thai Numbers 0-9
- 0 – ศูนย์ (sǔun)
- 1 – หนึ่ง (nùeng)
- 2 – สอง (sǎawng)
- 3 – สาม (sǎam)
- 4 – สี่ (sìi)
- 5 – ห้า (hâa)
- 6 – หก (hòk)
- 7 – เจ็ด (jèt)
How many digits is Thailand number?
Fixed-line subscriber numbers are six digits in Thailand (except Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, and Samut Prakan, i.e., area code 2). Prior to 1980, subscriber numbers were six digits in Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, and Samut Prakan.
How can I use Whatsapp number in Thailand?
WA.ME/66 – Dial and save Whatsapp number – Thailand (TH) prefix: +66 / 0066.
What country code is 32?
From outside Belgium, a caller would dial their international call prefix (typically 00 in Europe and 011 in North America), followed by 32 (the country code for Belgium), then the area code minus the trunk code ‘0’, and finally the local number.
Which country code starts with 30?
Greece Country Code 30 Country Code GR.
How do I text someone in Thailand?
To text you need to input either 0064 or 64 (NZ country code) +cell phone number minus the first zero. Your text will then send. If you want to call the person you dial the 009 then 64 +phone number (minus the first zero), by dialling the 009 first you will then get the cheaper rate for phone calls.
How do you write your phone number with country code?
It is common to write phone numbers as (0xx) yyyyyyy, where xx is the area code. The 0 prefix is for trunk (long-distance) dialing from within the country. International callers should dial +92 xx yyyyyyyy. All mobile phone codes are four digits long and start with 03xx.