- 1 What is the best way to ship to Thailand?
- 2 Can I send chocolate to Thailand?
- 3 What can you not send to Thailand?
- 4 Can I ship jewelry to Thailand?
- 5 How much is import tax in Thailand?
- 6 Does DHL deliver to Thailand?
- 7 Can I send vitamins to Thailand?
- 8 What is shipping fee?
- 9 How do you deliver from Taobao?
What is the best way to ship to Thailand?
Top-rated courier services to Thailand
- DHL eCommerce – This service offers the cheapest way to ship to Thailand from the USA, with a delivery time* of 11 to 22 business days.
- International Drop Off – This Parcel Monkey service offers fully tracked delivery to Thailand in 2-5 business days at an affordable price.
Can I send chocolate to Thailand?
Additionally, items such as cakes or chocolates are also tough to send as they are likely to melt in a hot weather or shipping depots in Thailand that are not always air conditioned.
What can you not send to Thailand?
Thailand Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Arsenic/Phosphorus sulfides.
- Baraku, Shisha, Hookah (water pipe)
- Beef, products from beef.
- Chemicals, Haz and Non-Haz.
- Communications equipment.
- Compact discs.
- Computer software.
- Cosmetics, Haz and Non-Haz.
Can I ship jewelry to Thailand?
Coins; banknotes; currency notes, including paper money; securities of any kind payable to bearer; traveler’s checks; platinum, gold, and silver; precious stones; jewelry; watches; and other valuable articles are prohibited in Priority Mail Express International shipments to Thailand.
How much is import tax in Thailand?
Thailand’s average bound tariff for non-agricultural products is approximately 25.6%. Thailand levies high tariffs on goods such as: 80% on motor vehicles, 60% on motorcycles and certain clothing products, 54% to 60% on distilled spirits, and 30% on certain articles of plastic and restaurant equipment.
Does DHL deliver to Thailand?
DHL Parcel International Direct is our reliable and efficient international shipping solution, offering all the advantages your online business needs to provide the best possible delivery experience to your customers in Thailand.
Can I send vitamins to Thailand?
Shipments of nutritional supplements and/or vitamins require an import license from the Thailand Ministry of Health. Customers must use an authorized UPS / MBE (Mail Boxes Etc) Store, UPS Customer Center or ISC Approved Shipper to ship personal effects.
What is shipping fee?
The shipping fee is the cost used to ship items to a buyer. As a seller lists an item, he or she can determine and disclose the cost to ship. The buyer can attempt to negotiate the shipping fee before payment is made.
How do you deliver from Taobao?
Since we’re in Singapore, the only way we can get our Taobao purchase is via international shipping. These 4 delivery options are:
- “官方直送” (Direct shipping)
- “官方集运-空运” (Consolidated shipping via air freight)
- “官方集运-海运” (Consolidated shipping via sea freight)
- “自行联系卖家发货” (Contact seller personally to arrange for shipping)