- 1 For which thing Bangkok is famous for?
- 2 What is the famous of Bangkok?
- 3 Which area is best for tourist in Bangkok?
- 4 What should you not miss in Bangkok?
- 5 Is Bangkok Dangerous?
- 6 What can couples do in Bangkok?
- 7 Is Bangkok a dirty city?
- 8 Is Bangkok cheap or expensive?
- 9 Why is Bangkok so popular with tourists?
- 10 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 11 Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
- 12 Are taxis cheap in Bangkok?
- 13 What things are cheap in Bangkok?
- 14 What is best to buy in Bangkok?
- 15 Is Bangkok safe for female tourists?
For which thing Bangkok is famous for?
Here are 10 reasons why Bangkok is one of the most visited cities in the world today.
- Wat Arun – The Temple of Dawn. Photo credit: @fischerfotos via Flickr.
- Floating markets. Photo credit: @archer10 via Flickr.
- Khao San Road.
- The Grand Palace.
- Soi Cowboy.
- The Thai massage.
- Tailored suits.
- Chatuchak Weekend Market.
What is the famous of Bangkok?
You can find Bangkok temples spread throughout the city. The 3 most famous ones are Wat Pra Kaew, Wat Arun, and Wat Pho. Once you’ve seen them all, there are still many other temples worth visiting.
Which area is best for tourist in Bangkok?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
What should you not miss in Bangkok?
Top 20 awesome things to do in Bangkok
- Wat Pho. Wat Pho (first photo) is one of Bangkok’s largest and oldest temples, most known for the huge reclining gold Buddha.
- Chatuchak Weekend Market.
- Floating markets.
- The Grand Palace.
- Explore the khlongs.
- Rooftop bars.
- Asiatique The Riverfront.
Is Bangkok Dangerous?
Tips for Staying Safe in Bangkok Thailand has some of the world’s most dangerous roads, and traffic fatalities are common. Be extremely cautious of drugs in Bangkok, as well as drink spiking in Thailand overall. Anyone—including tourists—caught possessing or using drugs in Bangkok faces harsh punishment.
What can couples do in Bangkok?
Most Romantic Things to Do in Bangkok
- CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok. Bangrak.
- CRU Champagne Bar. Pathumwan.
- The Moon Bar. Sathorn.
- Mandarin Oriental. Bangrak.
- Yunomori Onsen. Sukhumvit.
- Le Normandie. Photo courtesy of Michelin Guide Bangkok.
- Embassy Diplomat Screens.
- The Oriental Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok.
Is Bangkok a dirty city?
Bangkok is not a dirty city; it is just a city. The overwhelming majority of cities of comparable size have a mix of very clean areas and areas that are not so clean. THIS is Also Bangkok: BTS Skytrain Station around 10PM.
Is Bangkok cheap or expensive?
Daily Budget For Budget Travellers In Bangkok Despite its size and relatively high level of development compared to other cities in Southeast Asia, Bangkok can be an incredibly affordable place to travel if you’re willing to live and eat like a local. It’s possible to get by on 1,000 to 1,500 baht per day in Bangkok.
Why is Bangkok so popular with tourists?
Bangkok has beaten London to the number one spot as 2013’s most popular tourist destination, and it’s not just because of Thailand’s reputation for spicy food and Buddhist temples: It’s the shopping. They spend an awful lot of money abroad—$102 billion in 2012—and a decent chunk of it goes to retailers in Bangkok.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
The best time to visit Bangkok is from November to March when the heat and humidity are at their lowest. Still, Thailand’s tropical climate could easily bring temperatures up to 90 degrees on any given day, regardless of the time of year.
Are taxis cheap in Bangkok?
They’re cheap and available virtually 24 hours a day. Metered taxis now predominate, but sometimes you may have to politely (but firmly) ask them to switch the metre on to save negotiating later. Since taxis are cheap and the drivers work all hours in traffic that is legendary, a small tip is often appreciated.
What things are cheap in Bangkok?
Top 11 Cheap Things to Shop in Bangkok
- Flowers. Thailand is the land of orchids.
- Inexpensive Clothes. There is nothing better than wearing a branded suite that is beautifully stitched, and well-fitted to your body.
- China Town.
- Household Accessories.
- Shoes and Bags.
- The Silk.
- Coffee Based Drinks.
- Fresh Fruits.
What is best to buy in Bangkok?
What to Buy in Bangkok – List of the Best Souvenirs
- Thai Antiques in Bangkok.
- Thai Food.
- Benjarong Porcelain Ware.
- NaRaYa Bags.
- Thai Coconut Oil Products.
- Medicines and Healers.
- Thai Handicrafts.
- Thai Silver Jewelry.
Is Bangkok safe for female tourists?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers of all genders and races, even compared to other megacities across the world. As a solo female traveler, you can wear almost anything you want, roam the city on a whim and even go clubbing on your own (though you should do all of these with caution—see our safety tips below).