- 1 Can I bring a girl to my hotel room Bangkok?
- 2 Do you need ID in Thailand?
- 3 How old do you have to be to rent a hotel in Thailand?
- 4 Do I need my passport to check in a hotel?
- 5 What does guest friendly hotel mean?
- 6 How much do you pay for a girl in Pattaya?
- 7 What is considered rude in Thailand?
- 8 Is chewing gum illegal in Thailand?
- 9 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 10 Can under 18 check into Hotel Malaysia?
- 11 How do you check into a hotel without an ID?
- 12 Do hotels check ID when checking in?
- 13 What ID can you use for a hotel?
Can I bring a girl to my hotel room Bangkok?
Bringing girls to the hotel will not be a problem, but they might have to leave an ID at the reception for security.
Do you need ID in Thailand?
That’s not to say that such a law doesn’t exist, but I can’t find any link in Thai or English to that law. However, there is a law in Thailand which says everybody, Thai or foreign, must carry identification. Thais are issued with an ID card which includes a photo which they are obliged to carry with them at all times.
How old do you have to be to rent a hotel in Thailand?
18 years of age. hotel has the right to reject you if your not 18.
Do I need my passport to check in a hotel?
In most cases, you only need to show your passport at check in, or, rarely, leave it overnight. According to Traveller, in the U.K., it’s actually required by law. If a hotel asks for your passport, it’s most likely that it is required for you to hand it over. If you refuse, hotels can turn you away.
What does guest friendly hotel mean?
Guest friendly hotels allow you to bring and overnight visitor to your room at no extra cost to you. They are sometime call “ girl friendly ” or “no joiner fee” hotels.
How much do you pay for a girl in Pattaya?
Pattaya bar girl prices 2020. 1500-3000 for the whole night (LT), 1500+ for short time (ST) up to two hours, bar fines: 400-500+; Pattaya go go girl prices 2000-4000 LT, 2000+ ST, bar fines 800-2000; freelancers 1000-1500 ST, 1500-2000LT.
What is considered rude in Thailand?
Don’t point your feet: Pointing your feet at someone, raising your feet higher than someone’s head, or simply putting your feet on a desk or chair are considered extremely rude in Thailand. The bottoms of the feet are dirty: don’t show them to people! Avoid pointing feet at Buddhas in and outside of temples.
Is chewing gum illegal in Thailand?
3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement. I wouldn’t really class this one as silly – unusual, perhaps, but not an out-and-out silly one of the laws in Thailand. Plus, it’s one that’s definitely worth bearing in mind because there’s a pretty hefty fine if you get caught (nearly £400).
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
Can under 18 check into Hotel Malaysia?
To answer your question, the Hotel will only permit check-ins from 21 years of age and above. Hence a person that is 18 is adult and can act as one, including booking and using a room in a hotel in Malaysia
How do you check into a hotel without an ID?
You do not need identification to book a reservation. A credit card will hold it for you. However, upon check-in, most hotels do require identification. There are a few less savory venues that will let you pay cash and not ask any questions but I do not recommend staying in these places.
Do hotels check ID when checking in?
Yes, a valid government issued picture ID is required for Hotel Check-in. What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room? A valid credit card is required to check in to the hotel, but guests may use cash or credit card at check-out to settle their bill.
What ID can you use for a hotel?
To book a room you would just need to provide card details, you don’t have to pre-pay if you select the Flexible Rate option. You can pay with cash on arrival, however you would need to provide a form of photo ID such as a driving license or passport. If you pay with card you will not need to provide ID.