- 1 Where should I go outside of Bangkok?
- 2 What would you do if you visited Bangkok?
- 3 What is there to do in Thailand besides Bangkok?
- 4 How can I spend 3 days in Bangkok?
- 5 Is Pattaya or Hua Hin better?
- 6 Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
- 7 Is Bangkok Dangerous?
- 8 Do they speak English in Thailand?
- 9 How many days in Bangkok is enough?
- 10 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 11 What things are banned in Thailand?
- 12 Is Thailand dangerous for tourists 2020?
- 13 What should you not wear in Bangkok?
- 14 How much money do I need for 3 days in Bangkok?
- 15 Do I need injections to go to Thailand?
Where should I go outside of Bangkok?
So, take your pick from these amazing places near Bangkok, and get that much-needed break from the city.
- Pattaya. How to get there: Take a bus or cab from Bangkok to reach Pattaya in 2 hours.
- Hua Hin.
- Koh Samet.
- Khao Yai National Park.
- Wang Takhrai Waterfall.
What would you do if you visited Bangkok?
25 Best Things to Do in Bangkok (Thailand)
- Visit Wat Pho To See The Reclining Buddha.
- Visit the Grand Palace.
- Ride the Sky Train.
- Take a trip around Chatuchak Market.
- Take a Boat Trip along the Chao Phraya River.
- Shop Till You Drop At Siam Paragon.
- Visit The Bangkok National Museum.
- Have a Thai Massage.
What is there to do in Thailand besides Bangkok?
7 Places to visit in Thailand other than Bangkok and Pattaya
- Ayutthaya. Sitting on an island surrounded by three rivers that eventually connects to the Gulf of Siam, Ayutthaya is probably one of the most spectacular cities of Thailand.
- Chiang Mai.
- Chon Buri.
How can I spend 3 days in Bangkok?
The Ultimate 3 Day Bangkok Itinerary
- Day 1 – Ancient Bangkok. The Grand Palace. Wat Pho. Lunch at The Sixth. Wat Arun. Chinatown.
- Day 2 – Modern Bangkok. Chatuchak Market. Siam Paragon. Jim Thompson House. Rot Fai Night Market.
- Day 3 – The Green Bangkok. Lumphini Park. Golden Mountain Temple. Thipsamai Pad Thai. Moon bar.
Is Pattaya or Hua Hin better?
If you want a laid-back beach town feel, Hua Hin is the right choice. If you like to live in the middle of action, with a greater range of things to do, Pattaya is the winner. It is simply more established and has a longer development history in terms of western-style villas and condominiums.
Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Is Bangkok Dangerous?
Tips for Staying Safe in Bangkok Thailand has some of the world’s most dangerous roads, and traffic fatalities are common. Be extremely cautious of drugs in Bangkok, as well as drink spiking in Thailand overall. Anyone—including tourists—caught possessing or using drugs in Bangkok faces harsh punishment.
Do they speak English in Thailand?
The main language spoken in Thailand is Thai. English is the most common second language, and many Thais have studied some level of English either at school or through practice with foreign friends.
How many days in Bangkok is enough?
A span of 3 days in Bangkok isn’t long, but it’s enough to let you appreciate most of the things Bangkok has to offer. Exquisite temples like the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and the grandeur of the Grand Palace are among the must-see attractions that you can visit in 3 days.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season.
- Hire a motorbike.
- Go to tiger or animal shows.
- Go to zoos.
- Ride an elephant.
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare.
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer.
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
Is Thailand dangerous for tourists 2020?
Yes! In fact, Thailand is rated as the least dangerous country in Southeast Asia for travelers. There is a history of social unrest and violent conflicts in parts of the country, but crimes in tourist areas are rare.
What should you not wear in Bangkok?
Don’t wear revealing clothing For men, don’t wear sleeveless muscle shirts or singlets (especially ones that show your man nipples) or walk around with your shirts unbuttoned. Ladies, don’t wear tank tops and avoid spaghetti strap shirts completely unless you are wearing a cardigan or shawl draped over your shoulders.
How much money do I need for 3 days in Bangkok?
A budget of 2,500 to 5,000 baht per day is enough to stay in a three or four star hotel, eat at most of Bangkok’s mid range and high-end restaurants and easily get around the city by taxi instead of depending on the BTS, khlong boats and bus system.
Do I need injections to go to Thailand?
What vaccinations do I need for Thailand? It’s recommended that travellers to Thailand have jabs for tetanus and hepatitis A, possibly for Yellow Fever too, and they should also take additional precautions depending on which regions they’re visiting and the activities they plan to do.