- 1 What is the best area to stay in Bangkok for tourist?
- 2 Are hotels expensive in Bangkok?
- 3 Can I bring a girl to my hotel room Bangkok?
- 4 Which is the cheapest hotel booking site?
- 5 Is Sukhumvit a good area to stay in Bangkok?
- 6 Where can one find the most impressive malls in Bangkok?
- 7 Is 5000 baht a day enough?
- 8 How much should I pay for a massage in Bangkok?
- 9 How much do you pay for a girl in Pattaya?
- 10 What does guest friendly hotel mean?
- 11 Is Nana hotel guest friendly?
- 12 Is it better to book directly with hotel?
- 13 Is it cheaper to book a hotel online or walk in?
- 14 Is Airbnb cheaper than hotels?
What is the best area to stay in Bangkok for tourist?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
Are hotels expensive in Bangkok?
Hotels in Bangkok Hotels are always the most expensive accommodation and can leave a huge gap in your travel budget. Bangkok hotel prices can range from $60 to more than $500 a night and they can come with great luxury.
Can I bring a girl to my hotel room Bangkok?
Bringing girls to the hotel will not be a problem, but they might have to leave an ID at the reception for security.
Which is the cheapest hotel booking site?
The 18 Best Websites for Booking Hotels at the Cheapest Prices 
- The Hotel’s Own Website.
Is Sukhumvit a good area to stay in Bangkok?
Sukhumvit is arguably the best area to stay in Bangkok for nightlife and has it all when it comes to dining and clubbing! Much of the action centers around the street Soi 11, Bangkok’s famous party street, a favorite with both ex-pats and visitors with its extensive selections of restaurants, clubs, and bars.
Where can one find the most impressive malls in Bangkok?
The 7 Best Shopping Malls In Bangkok
- Siam Discovery. Store, Shopping Mall. Prepared to be amazed at the newly renovated Siam Discovery.
- Terminal 21. Shopping Mall.
- Siam Paragon. Bakery, Food Court, Fast Food.
- Siam Center. Shopping Mall.
- MBK Center. Market, Food Court, Thai.
- Century Mall. Movie Theater, Theater.
Is 5000 baht a day enough?
A budget of 2,500 to 5,000 baht per day is enough to stay in a three or four star hotel, eat at most of Bangkok’s mid range and high-end restaurants and easily get around the city by taxi instead of depending on the BTS, khlong boats and bus system.
How much should I pay for a massage in Bangkok?
First you have to pay 100 baht to enter the temple site while entrance is free for Thais. One hour of Thai massage costs 420 baht for foreigners. For Thais the price is only 260 baht.
How much do you pay for a girl in Pattaya?
Pattaya bar girl prices 2020. 1500-3000 for the whole night (LT), 1500+ for short time (ST) up to two hours, bar fines: 400-500+; Pattaya go go girl prices 2000-4000 LT, 2000+ ST, bar fines 800-2000; freelancers 1000-1500 ST, 1500-2000LT.
What does guest friendly hotel mean?
Guest friendly hotels allow you to bring and overnight visitor to your room at no extra cost to you. They are sometime call “ girl friendly ” or “no joiner fee” hotels.
Is Nana hotel guest friendly?
One of the best low-cost hotels on Soi 4. The Ibis Bangkok Nana Hotel is a Guest Friendly Hotel: Guests can join free of charge, but may need to leave their ID card at the reception.
Is it better to book directly with hotel?
Customer service: If something goes wrong with your trip or your stay, you’ ll get better customer service if you book directly through the hotel. That’s because hotels give priority to reservations made directly with them since they didn’t have to pay a commission fee.
Is it cheaper to book a hotel online or walk in?
When you book through an official website for a hotel or hotel chain, they keep most or all of the money (minus a small fee if the hotel uses an outside processing system). So if you book a hotel online or just walk in with cash or a credit card, the hotel stands to make more money if you pay the same room rate.
Is Airbnb cheaper than hotels?
Airbnb prices tend to be cheaper than hotel rates because Airbnb owners don’t have the same overhead costs as hotels do. But that doesn’t necessarily mean it has the same value. On Airbnb, you can find a full private casita for less than $100/night.