- 1 What should I do on my first day in Bangkok?
- 2 What is the best area to stay in Bangkok for tourist?
- 3 Where should I stay in Bangkok for the first time?
- 4 Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
- 5 How many days are enough for Bangkok?
- 6 What should you not miss in Bangkok?
- 7 What part of Thailand should I visit?
- 8 Is Sukhumvit a good area to stay in Bangkok?
- 9 What is the best city to stay in Thailand?
- 10 Is Bangkok safe to walk around at night?
- 11 Where do the rich live in Bangkok?
- 12 Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
- 13 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 14 How much money do I need for 1 week in Thailand?
- 15 Is Bangkok a dangerous city?
What should I do on my first day in Bangkok?
Bangkok Itinerary: Day One
- The Grand Palace, Wat Pho, and Wat Arun.
- Take a river cruise.
- Tour all the temples.
- Visit Khao San Road.
- Check out the floating market.
- Explore Chinatown.
- Visit the Bangkok malls.
- Watch a Muay Thai fight.
What is the best area to stay in Bangkok for tourist?
Most visitors stick to just a few neighborhoods: Sukhumvit, Khao San, or Silom/Sathorn. These three neighborhoods are really the tourist hot spots of the city. But obviously, Bangkok is more than these three places, and there are some other really amazing, cool, and interesting neighborhoods.
Where should I stay in Bangkok for the first time?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
11 Places You Should Avoid on Any Trip to Bangkok
- Khaosan Road – overdone and overrated | © celblau/Flickr | © celblau/Flickr. Patpong.
- It’s not for everyone | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr. Nana Plaza.
- Bangkok’s red light district | Paul Sullivan/ Soi Cowboy.
How many days are enough for Bangkok?
A span of 3 days in Bangkok isn’t long, but it’s enough to let you appreciate most of the things Bangkok has to offer. Exquisite temples like the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and the grandeur of the Grand Palace are among the must-see attractions that you can visit in 3 days.
What should you not miss in Bangkok?
Top 20 awesome things to do in Bangkok
- Wat Pho. Wat Pho (first photo) is one of Bangkok’s largest and oldest temples, most known for the huge reclining gold Buddha.
- Chatuchak Weekend Market.
- Floating markets.
- The Grand Palace.
- Explore the khlongs.
- Rooftop bars.
- Asiatique The Riverfront.
What part of Thailand should I visit?
Best Places to Visit in Thailand
- Chiang Mai.
- Railay Beach.
- Phang Nga.
- Similan Islands Marine National Park.
Is Sukhumvit a good area to stay in Bangkok?
Sukhumvit is arguably the best area to stay in Bangkok for nightlife and has it all when it comes to dining and clubbing! Much of the action centers around the street Soi 11, Bangkok’s famous party street, a favorite with both ex-pats and visitors with its extensive selections of restaurants, clubs, and bars.
What is the best city to stay in Thailand?
11 Top-Rated Cities in Thailand
- Bangkok. Night view of Bangkok.
- Ayutthaya. Wat Chaiwatthanaram at sunset in Ayuttthaya.
- Chiang Mai. Doi Inthanon National Park.
- Hua Hin. Coconut palms on the beach at Hua Hin.
- Phuket. James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay near Phuket.
- Krabi Town.
Is Bangkok safe to walk around at night?
2. Re: Is it safe to walk around Bangkok at night? Yes safe.
Where do the rich live in Bangkok?
From what I heard, many of the Thai super rich lives in Sukhumvit area like red bull and CP group owners. But since that area is very crowded, many super riches/ celebrities started to live in the outskirt of Bangkok like Ramintra.
Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season.
- Hire a motorbike.
- Go to tiger or animal shows.
- Go to zoos.
- Ride an elephant.
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare.
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer.
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
How much money do I need for 1 week in Thailand?
How much money do I need for a week? It doesn’t matter if you’re splashing the cash or travelling on a shoestring, you can have a great trip to Thailand. Backpackers should budget 800–1,200 baht a day ($35–$50) to cover the costs of hostel rooms, street food meals, a couple of drinks and a spot of sightseeing.
Is Bangkok a dangerous city?
Bangkok, along with other Coconuts cities including Yangon, Manila, and Jakarta, has been named amongst the most dangerous cities in the world to live in — it ranked near the bottom of the Safe Cities Index by magazine The Economist.