- 1 How far is Bangkok from Phuket by plane?
- 2 How long is the train ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 3 How far is Phuket from Bangkok by train?
- 4 Can you drive to Phuket from Bangkok?
- 5 Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
- 6 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 7 Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
- 8 Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
- 9 Can you take a boat from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 10 Is Bali as cheap as Thailand?
- 11 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
- 12 What area should I stay in Bangkok?
- 13 How long is ferry from Phuket to Koh Samui?
- 14 How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi?
- 15 How do you get to Phi Phi island from Bangkok?
How far is Bangkok from Phuket by plane?
Flight time from Bangkok to Phuket is 1 hour Distance from Bangkok to Phuket is approximately 680 kilometers.
How long is the train ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
From Bangkok to Phuket by Train The train ride takes anywhere from 8.5 to 12 hours, depending on which train you choose.
How far is Phuket from Bangkok by train?
The combined trip (train + bus) takes 16 hours, and the ticket including both forms of transport costs from $35. If you are thinking about how many kilometres there are from Bangkok to Phuket – the distance between them is 840 km.
Can you drive to Phuket from Bangkok?
Phuket is about 867km (539 miles) from Bangkok, with a travelling time of approximately 10 hours. There are many car rental companies in Bangkok, both international firms such as Avis and Budget, as well as local companies. Driving in Thailand is quite pleasant outside of town and cities.
Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
Phuket is an island with many resort areas, Pattaya is a city. Phuket is more expensive in almost every respect than Pattaya, but Phuket’s beaches are far superior, in fact the beaches in the centre of Pattaya are not suitable for swimming as the water is not clean.
Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Can you take a boat from Bangkok to Phuket?
Travel from Bangkok to Phuket by boats A ferry, a shuttle boat, a night boat or even a longtail boat, there are several choices. Bus + ferry or boat transfer formulas are also available
Is Bali as cheap as Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
What area should I stay in Bangkok?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
How long is ferry from Phuket to Koh Samui?
The Phuket to Koh Samui bus and ferry combined ticket costs $14, the total trip duration is 7 hours 50 minutes. As for private transfers, this service will cost a minimum of $440, and the travel time is about 6 hours. The distance from Phuket to Koh Samui is 335 km.
How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi?
Phi Phi Island is 46 km from Phuket and the main way to get to Phi Phi island is by boat. Ferries from Phuket take around two hours and ninety minutes from Krabi. Main departure from Phuket is the Rassada Pier and from Krabi at the Klong Jirad Pier.
How do you get to Phi Phi island from Bangkok?
Travel distance from Bangkok to Koh Phi Phi (via Surat Thani) is about 830 km. The best and fastest option is to travel by plane from Bangkok to Krabi (or Phuket) and take a ferry or speedboat to Koh Phi Phi. Travel by plane + ferry from Bangkok to Koh Phi Phi (via Krabi) takes about 5-10 hours.