- 1 How much does it cost for a couple to go to Thailand?
- 2 Is Bangkok good for couples?
- 3 How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
- 4 How much money do you need for 2 weeks in Thailand?
- 5 Is 5000 baht a day enough?
- 6 How much money do I need for 5 days in Thailand?
- 7 Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
- 8 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 9 What is best currency to take to Thailand?
- 10 What should you not wear in Thailand?
- 11 What can couples do in Bangkok?
- 12 Where can I date in Bangkok?
How much does it cost for a couple to go to Thailand?
Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿481 ($15) on meals for one day and ฿384 ($12) on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Thailand for a couple is ฿2,015 ($62). So, a trip to Thailand for two people for one week costs on average ฿45,372 ($1,395).
Is Bangkok good for couples?
Thailand is a romantic destination, no doubt about it. Secluded beaches, amazing nature, top hotels… The perfect getaway for lovebirds and honeymooners. An interesting fact is that most couples don’t spend much time in Bangkok, which is a shame.
How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
How much money do you need for 7 days in Thailand? Within 7 days in Thailand, you can base yourself in Bangkok and the northern regions of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. We recommend you to plan a budget of $40 dollars per day.
How much money do you need for 2 weeks in Thailand?
How Much Does it Cost to Travel for 2 weeks in Thailand? In the 15 days that we spent in Bangkok and Northern Thailand, we spent a total of 14,726 Baht. That’s equivalent to about $420. That’s for two people for 15 days and includes everything from accommodation to meals and transport.
Is 5000 baht a day enough?
A budget of 2,500 to 5,000 baht per day is enough to stay in a three or four star hotel, eat at most of Bangkok’s mid range and high-end restaurants and easily get around the city by taxi instead of depending on the BTS, khlong boats and bus system.
How much money do I need for 5 days in Thailand?
Backpackers should budget 800–1,200 baht a day ($35–$50) to cover the costs of hostel rooms, street food meals, a couple of drinks and a spot of sightseeing. Holiday makers looking for a touch more luxury should budget 1,800–3,000 baht ($75–$125) a day to cover nice hotels, gourmet meals and cocktails.
Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
The best time to visit Bangkok is from November to March when the heat and humidity are at their lowest. Still, Thailand’s tropical climate could easily bring temperatures up to 90 degrees on any given day, regardless of the time of year.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
What is best currency to take to Thailand?
The Best Way to Get Thai Baht? Bring some cash in your home currency with you. Changing pounds or dollars in a currency exchange office on almost any street in Thailand gives you a better rate than most anywhere else. Airport rates are lower, don’t exchange all your cash at the airport.
What should you not wear in Thailand?
Just don’t wear super short shorts or skirts where your bits are hanging out. Tanks tops are generally fine but I’d avoid spaghetti straps and I’d probably wear a thin kimono over it or at the least, wear capris or pants so it’s a bit more “evened out” and you don’t have both shoulders AND legs fully exposed.
What can couples do in Bangkok?
Most Romantic Things to Do in Bangkok
- CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok. Bangrak.
- CRU Champagne Bar. Pathumwan.
- The Moon Bar. Sathorn.
- Mandarin Oriental. Bangrak.
- Yunomori Onsen. Sukhumvit.
- Le Normandie. Photo courtesy of Michelin Guide Bangkok.
- Embassy Diplomat Screens.
- The Oriental Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok.
Where can I date in Bangkok?
Date ideas in Bangkok
- Erawan Tea Room.
- River Star Princess Chao Phraya Cruise.
- One More Thai Massage and Spa Experience.
- You&I Premium Suki Buffet.
- Bangkok Art and Culture Centre.
- The Cottage Suvarnabhumi (Poshtel)
- SF World Cinema CentralWorld.