- 1 How much is a meal in Bangkok?
- 2 Is KFC good in Thailand?
- 3 Is 5000 baht a day enough?
- 4 How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
- 5 How many KFC are there in Thailand?
- 6 Does KFC chicken come from Thailand?
- 7 How much is a 10 piece bucket at KFC?
- 8 What is the best thing at KFC?
- 9 Which KFC bucket is best?
How much is a meal in Bangkok?
While meal prices in Bangkok can vary, the average cost of food in Bangkok is ฿513 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Bangkok should cost around ฿205 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Is KFC good in Thailand?
Not sure if it has been talked about but seriouslythe quality of the food overall from KFC in Thailand is largely greater than it is in the USA. The chicken isn’t nearly as salty and there 50-75% more meat on bone. The flavors are much better and quite honestly doesn’t have a typical “fast food” taste.
Is 5000 baht a day enough?
A budget of 2,500 to 5,000 baht per day is enough to stay in a three or four star hotel, eat at most of Bangkok’s mid range and high-end restaurants and easily get around the city by taxi instead of depending on the BTS, khlong boats and bus system.
How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
Within 7 days in Thailand, you can base yourself in Bangkok and the northern regions of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. We recommend you to plan a budget of $40 dollars per day. Or you can focus on Bangkok or Chiang Mai and spend the rest days of your trip on a beach resort.
How many KFC are there in Thailand?
Of the 700 KFC restaurants now operating in Thailand, 531 branches are being run by other franchisees, with 258 operated by Central Restaurant Group and 273 by QSR of Asia (QSA), an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Thai Beverage Plc (ThaiBev).
Does KFC chicken come from Thailand?
Thailand is now one of the world’s largest exporters of poultry and chicken products. Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) franchises in Britain source some of their meat for their ‘chicken strips’ – made from pieces, not minced chicken – in Thailand while Tesco has also invested heavily in the country.
How much is a 10 piece bucket at KFC?
As part of the launch for new Extra Crispy Boneless Chicken, KFC is offering the 10-piece Favorites Bucket for $12.99.
What is the best thing at KFC?
Most Popular Items at KFC
- Chicken Sandwich. #1.
- Mashed Potatoes with Gravy. #2.
- Original Recipe Chicken- Breast. #3.
- Crispy Colonel Sandwich. #4.
- Cole Slaw. #5.
- Mac & Cheese. #6.
- Kentucky Fried Wings. #7.
- Chicken Pot Pie. #8.
Which KFC bucket is best?
Finger-Lickin’ Good: Ranking KFC’s Menu Items From 25th to 1st
- 1 Crispy Colonel Sandwich. via espanol.kfc.com.
- 2 Original Recipe chicken Bucket. via steemit.com.
- 3 Chicken Popcorn. via myfoodstory.com.
- 4 Extra Crispy Tenders.
- 5 kentucky Grilled Chicken.
- 6 Nashville Hot Chicken.
- 7 Smokey Mountain BBQ Chicken.
- 8 The Sauces.