- 1 What to bring on a trip to Bangkok?
- 2 What should I pack for 2 weeks in Thailand?
- 3 What can you not bring to Thailand?
- 4 What should I bring to a tropical island?
- 5 Is it OK to wear black in Thailand?
- 6 What should you not wear in Thailand?
- 7 Can I wear red in Thailand?
- 8 Do I need injections for Thailand?
- 9 Is chewing gum illegal in Thailand?
- 10 Can I wear shorts in Thailand?
- 11 How should I dress in Thailand?
- 12 What plug adapter do I need for Thailand?
- 13 What 3 things would you bring to a deserted island?
- 14 What should I wear to the island?
- 15 What should I pack for a 7 day tropical vacation?
What to bring on a trip to Bangkok?
What to Pack for Thailand
- Pack a Travel Backpack for Thailand.
- Pack Slip On Shoes for Thailand.
- Water Bottle.
- Bug Spray & Sunscreen.
- Rain Jacket.
- Rain Cover & Dry Sacs.
- Sweater or Sweatshirt.
- Warm Weather Clothes.
What should I pack for 2 weeks in Thailand?
Thailand Packing List for 2 weeks
- 1 workout top. If you’re planning to exercise during your trip or are planning on doing trekking or other outdoor activity, remember to pack a fitness top.
- 2 Dresses. Dresses are very versatile.
- 1 maxi skirt.
- 1 pair of lightweight pants.
- 1 pair of leggings.
- 1 light Jacket.
What can you not bring to Thailand?
Should it be necessary, Thailand has great hospitals of high international standards. This is not to say that prescribed medicine and perhaps a few emergency painkillers and stomach relief tablets should not be brought, but there is no need to bring all the medical cabinet. Sun lotion, shampoo, soap, shaving cream etc.
What should I bring to a tropical island?
Here is what to pack for a tropical island.
- Swimsuit. Firstly, you can’t go to a tropical island and not pack a swim suit!
- Sunblock. Another must have for an island vacation is sunblock.
- Sun hat. A sun hat will also help protect you from the sun.
- After-sun gel.
- Snorkel and mask.
Is it OK to wear black in Thailand?
Many Thai people will be wearing black or white, but this isn’t mandatory. Tourists aren’t expected to dress in the same way as Thai people, but showing respect will be appreciated by locals.
What should you not wear in Thailand?
Just don’t wear super short shorts or skirts where your bits are hanging out. Tanks tops are generally fine but I’d avoid spaghetti straps and I’d probably wear a thin kimono over it or at the least, wear capris or pants so it’s a bit more “evened out” and you don’t have both shoulders AND legs fully exposed.
Can I wear red in Thailand?
Of course, it is perfectly safe to wear a red shirt in Thailand! Unless that is you wear one and join a mass demonstration against the army’s orders Red is an auspicious color in Thailand cause of the Thai-Chinese, and Sunday is the ‘red day of the week’.
Do I need injections for Thailand?
What vaccinations do I need for Thailand? It’s recommended that travellers to Thailand have jabs for tetanus and hepatitis A, possibly for Yellow Fever too, and they should also take additional precautions depending on which regions they’re visiting and the activities they plan to do.
Is chewing gum illegal in Thailand?
3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement. I wouldn’t really class this one as silly – unusual, perhaps, but not an out-and-out silly one of the laws in Thailand. Plus, it’s one that’s definitely worth bearing in mind because there’s a pretty hefty fine if you get caught (nearly £400).
Can I wear shorts in Thailand?
DO: Short skirts and shorts are ok to wear. Be sure to wear comfortable flat shoes and shirts that cover your shoulders. Thailand is hot, sunny, and humid! You’ll sweat no matter what you wear.
How should I dress in Thailand?
The basic rule is to cover your shoulders and knees (both sexes), and ideally you’d cover your ankles too. On the bottom, wear longer shorts, capris, pants/trousers or a knee-length-or-longer skirt. On top, choose any shirt that fully covers your shoulders. A T-shirt, blouse or polo is fine, while a tank top is not.
What plug adapter do I need for Thailand?
For Thailand there are four associated plug types, types A, B and C. Plug type A is the plug which has two flat parallel pins, plug type B has two flat parallel pins and a grounding pin and plug type C has two round pins. Thailand operates on a 230V supply voltage and 50Hz.
What 3 things would you bring to a deserted island?
10 must-have items when trapped on a deserted island
- A knife.
- A fishing net.
- A giant box of matches.
- A hammock.
- A can of bug spray.
- A bottle of sunblock.
- An inflatable raft with rows.
- A flashlight.
What should I wear to the island?
Items you will need
- T-shirts or tank tops.
- Bathing suit.
- Exercise clothes.
- Sundress or cocktail dress.
- Linen pants.
What should I pack for a 7 day tropical vacation?
Packing List for a Seven-Day Trip in One Carry-On Bag
- 5 shirts.
- 3 shorts or skirts.
- 2 dressy options (mix and match with accessories and outerwear)
- 1 outerwear — sweater or jacket.
- 1 pair sneakers.
- 1 pair dressy shoes.
- 1 pair flip-flops.
- 1 hat.